Lugan Village

Will Grizzlies have a top-10 two star pairing at end of current season?

9 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Jonas has never had close to a 20/10 season, I think you may be shooting a bit too high.

New circumstances new goals. For Jonas it was always about winning and being a good teammate ....and then he got traded.

Jonas was/is still hurt about the trade and missing on a ring (not the actual ring which he will collect and put on a wall in a toilet)but the feeling of winning it all.

Jonas has something to prove...he will go and kick some *** daily and no one will outscore or outshine him.

No playoffs this year....so what is Jonas goal? 

To help 3J to become a star?......suuuure yes....JV is there to serve his young prince ....sure...if JV is not the top scorer on a team i will be ready to eat some (metaphorical) **** from anyone. 

20/10 is ok but i expect 22/12.

1 minute ago, I❤️JV said:

New circumstances new goals. For Jonas it was always about winning and being a good teammate ....and then he got traded.

Jonas was/is still hurt about the trade and missing on a ring (no the actual ring which he will collect and put on a wall in a toilet)but the feeling of winning it all.

Jonas has something to prove...he will go and kick some *** daily and no one will outscore or outshine him.

To help 3J to become a star?......suuuure yes....JV is there to serve his young prince ....sure...if JV is not the top scorer on a team i will be ready to eat some (metaphorical) **** from anyone. 

That could all depend on how much they feed him the ball, it would be hard to get 20 by just getting it off the glass and putting it back in. If they don't feed him they aren't all that interested in making the POs.

6 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Jonas was/is still hurt about the trade and missing on a ring (no the actual ring which he will collect and put on a wall in a toilet)but the feeling of winning it all.

So you're expecting stats that only 3 players reached 2018/19? OK then.

6 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

I can easily see JV getting 22/12, but just over the first half of the season. Ja, while learning the ropes, will dump it to JV more than he will over the second half once he gets a better feel for NBA play.

1 minute ago, fanboyslim said:

So you're expecting stats that only 3 players reached 2018/19? OK then.

I actually do...and then Jonas will be a legend in Memphis...by getting  Boston pick back.

Pretty sure JV will be around 18-20/10 the entire season. I think he will be the leader of the team with JJJ. Ja clearly need to learn about the NBA and it will take a bit of time. 

48 minutes ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Pretty sure JV will be around 18-20/10 the entire season. I think he will be the leader of the team with JJJ. Ja clearly need to learn about the NBA and it will take a bit of time. 

exactly...its JV and 3js team for know..there the new marc/zbo with different skill sets of course...Ja main goal this sense is going to be making his teammates better.

1 hour ago, Joey Crawford said:

This grizzlies team is going to be a lot better than the NBA expects.

JV

JJJ

Clarke

Ja

The shooting guard position is the one position to see how it goes.

We might struggle some this season but after we build chemistry watch out

1 hour ago, grizzgolf said:

We might struggle some this season but after we build chemistry watch out

I agree.   I think and hope this team gets that chemistry quickly and by the end of the season, be a playoff first for this particular, JV, JJJ, Clarke, Ja big four team.

JV will be obsolete. A discontinued model. 

Another big, slow center who wants the ball thrown into the post. 

Upgraded Kosta Koufos.