JĖGAAAAAA!!!

FIBA WC 2019, China

I hope none of the Grizzlies playing this summer get hurt. After that I hope the games are fun to watch. 

18 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

Jonas and Domas preparing for the WC.

JV's 3 point setup looks smoother and using his legs more,  but has he put on a couple of pounds in this video?

Usually, when players join training camp - they are not in their best shape. That's why training camp exist. At first, guys work on stamina, strength. Second - they work on speed, quickness, agility. The last - they work on their personal an team game. Drilling some sets into perfection (on offense), working till passing out on different defensive variations. If JV had put on couple more pounds - that's all good. It would be much worse if he was starving himself to become a stretch 3 and a male model for the Versaci house ;)

JJJ is going to be an animal 

On 7/26/2019 at 1:54 PM, Lugan Village said:

JV's 3 point setup looks smoother and using his legs more,  but has he put on a couple of pounds in this video?

Of COURSE he has!

I mean EVERYBODY knows that their favorite player adds 10 to 15 pounds of straight muscle... EVERY summer!

💫🤣💫

3 hours ago, TRE2K3 said:

Jaren added

This is great news. Players often really improve when they get opportunities like international tournaments, FIBA and the Olympics. 

4 hours ago, TRE2K3 said:

Jaren added

3 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

JJJ is going to be an animal 

1 hour ago, srmjr23 said:

This is great news. Players often really improve when they get opportunities like international tournaments, FIBA and the Olympics. 

13 is EVERYWHERE out here !

If they didn't know before ... they sure do now!

Keep that same energy man ... that same energy!

💫🤣💫

10 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

13 is EVERYWHERE out here !

If they didn't know before ... they sure do now!

Keep that same energy man ... that same energy!

💫🤣💫

You can tell he eats sleeps and breathes basketball

2 hours ago, King Dork said:

I just need JJJ recruiting our 3rd star. Gotta be some young wings on that roster. 

JJJ's personality is infections. He will have players wanting to play with him before it's all said and done. 

My worry is three supermax players on a small market team.(One can dream) 😂Is Pera willing to pay?? 

On 7/25/2019 at 3:27 AM, chipc3 said:

I hope none of the Grizzlies playing this summer get hurt. After that I hope the games are fun to watch. 

Peter Edmiston: According to the Japan Basketball Association, Grizzlies forward Yuta Watanabe suffered a mild right ankle sprain during training camp, in preparation for the FIBA World Cup later this month.No timetable announced from them for his recovery. 

34 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Any idea why JV didn't play in the friendly against Spain today? I didn't watch the match, just saw he didn't play.

NBA rules, and insurance. 5 starters did not play today.

3 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Peter Edmiston: According to the Japan Basketball Association, Grizzlies forward Yuta Watanabe suffered a mild right ankle sprain during training camp, in preparation for the FIBA World Cup later this month.No timetable announced from them for his recovery. 

That’s ALL on you. Chip 

🤬

21 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

That’s ALL on you. Chip 

🤬

I’m so ashamed

On 8/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, Teddy.B said:

JJJ's personality is infections. He will have players wanting to play with him before it's all said and done. 

My worry is three supermax players on a small market team.(One can dream) 😂Is Pera willing to pay?? 

2 super max guys plus crazy depth might be better than a "big 3" with no secondary guys or a bench.  

disappointing that Dillon Brookes thought he would be better off in prepping for season by exiting Team Canada for FIBA...I don't think the experience would be invaluable for him, I know he would have learned immensely from this camp, these games and the intensity...  I know he isn't the only player to do so, but he is going to be in a battle for minutes on the Grizz and in his/this case he made a poor decision.

2 hours ago, Lugan Village said:

disappointing that Dillon Brookes thought he would be better off in prepping for season by exiting Team Canada for FIBA...I don't think the experience would be invaluable for him, I know he would have learned immensely from this camp, these games and the intensity...  I know he isn't the only player to do so, but he is going to be in a battle for minutes on the Grizz and in his/this case he made a poor decision.

He's still at the training camp, articles I'm seeing just make it unclear whether he's still working his way back from injury or purposely not participating in the practices.

Bummer Clarke didn't get a training camp invite.