chipc3

Summer League Finals: Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Monday, July 15, 8:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves

Television: ESPN

Memphis Radio: 

Promotions: 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Possible Starting 5

Keenan Evans Tyler Harvey Grayson Allen Bruno Caboclo Brandon Clarke
Image result for keenan evans nba Image result for tyler harvey memphis grizzlies Image result for Grayson Allen memphis grizzlies 203998.png 1629634.png

Wolves Starting 5

J McLaughlin Jarred Terrell M Creek Keita Bates-Diop N Reid
1626145.png 1629123.png 203952.png 1628966.png 1626157.png

Benches

Memphis: Dusty Hannahs, Ben Lawson, Peyton Aldridge, Paris Lee, Shaq Buchanan, John Konchar, Dorel Moore, Ivan Rabb, Simi ****tu, Yuta Watanabe, Lyle Hexom, 

Minnesota: Canyon Barry, Kelan Martin,  Jordan Murphy, Barry Brown Jr, Tyus Battle, Brandon McCoy, Jarret Culver, Marquise Moore, Jaylen Nowell, Josh Okogie, Brandon Randolph

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Wolves: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

I wanted to play the TWolves I was getting tired of playing against real NBA. Players who are indivually more talented than our guys. This should be a good matchup 

Bruno vs KBD

BC vs Naz Reid

Long as they keep that defensive intensity up and make the extra passes on offense the team should win.

Hopefully Harvey is hot today, and Dusty and Keenan are making their shots. Oh and Ivan misses this game too.

Nail biter finish last night against the Pelicans. Looking forward to winning the title tonight. Brandon Clarke is solid. Still 60/40 about Grayson Allen and most of the other guys.

49 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Nail biter finish last night against the Pelicans. Looking forward to winning the title tonight. Brandon Clarke is solid. Still 60/40 about Grayson Allen and most of the other guys.

Clarke wins summer league MVP if he double doubles again. I can see alot of PnR lobs tonight Naz is slow reacting in the PnR. I'm gonna watch the Minny game again to see where else we have an advantage.

I believe the grizzlies won the summer league title when Rudy Gay was playing  or O J Mayo 

27 minutes ago, Granttis said:

Imagine how beast our SL team would be if Ja played...

Imagine if Jaren played too. That would be unfair for the others. 

4 hours ago, lions said:

I believe the grizzlies won the summer league title when Rudy Gay was playing  or O J Mayo 

No, they won the year they drafted Young, Carroll and Thabeet.  Darrel Arthur was on the team coming off his strained pec, and Marcus Williams was the point guard.

4 hours ago, Wells said:

No, they won the year they drafted Young, Carroll and Thabeet.  Darrel Arthur was on the team coming off his strained pec, and Marcus Williams was the point guard.

thanks for the  info young ,carroll THABUST . THABUST was a wasted draft pick 

GAME TIME 

Shutdown 

14 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Rather have Tyler Harvey over Troy Daniels.    He seems to be a better dribbler. 

12 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Its so funny that the Summer Leaguue squad has much better shooters than the actual NBA one. 

We need those, Hannahs and Harvey might get invited into training camp and its better Konchar, Allen and Rabb to watch out because those guys might stay