Kevin B Moses

I don't know why y'all complaining, the grizzlies are in the espn headlines: thanks Grayson Allen!

9 hours ago, Father Pat said:

Here's a Grayson Allen question;

His first 2 years at Duke he was a SG, then PG the last two years. He was listed as SG last season at Utah. Why has he been used exclusively at SG in summer league? 

I suspect the PG spot is more than covered with Ja, Tyus Jones and Melton (plus Kyle Anderson as point forward) and the FO is not even considering Allen for that role, so he'll swim or sink on his SG abilities alone.

2 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

Just an observation of Grayson's play:

He sucks.  Before Summer League I never saw him play before but I'm not impressed at all.

He has bad handles, and he can't hit an outside shot to save his life.  No way he should play ahead of Dillon at SG.

I don't want to pass judgement on a guy after just a couple of SL games, but it's hard to see what he adds to the team at SG.

I actually like what the kid could be but I realize he’s a long way from that potential and certainly it’s a threat he never touches said potential. 

on a bigger note, I think many on here are getting all freaked out about a hill of beans. if grayson makes it (he’s a griz, so bet your last dollar I’m pulling for him), then great. if he doesn’t, then he doesn’t. 

its as simple as that. this is a growing stretch- nothing more, nothing less. don’t overthink this stuff. kid will either grow up and work on certain aspects of his game or he won’t. 

slim. 

10 hours ago, Father Pat said:

Here's a Grayson Allen question;

His first 2 years at Duke he was a SG, then PG the last two years. He was listed as SG last season at Utah. Why has he been used exclusively at SG in summer league? 

Grayson was always a shooting guard, even at Duke. He took over some playmaking roles when Duke had no one else just like he's taken over some point guard roles this summer since the Grizzlies don't have a true point guard on the team. During the 2017-18 (his last season at Duke) he was one of five finalists for the Jerry West Award for best shooting guards in the country. He wasn't a true point guard at Duke and he doesn't have point guard skills.  

On 7/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, King of Memphis said:

I have been following this blog for a while....just reading. Not responding. I like to observe different opinions without voicing my own... mainly due to lack of desire for conflict. However....It seems like all this is now is a bunch of grown *** men arguing about things they have no idea what they are talking about. The negativity on this blog is beyond normal. Some of you guys must have a miserable life....every comment seems to be putting a player down or how they will never be able to shoot or dribble...or there arms are too short...or they bring baggage from former team...or they aren't athletic enough....or they are overpaid...etc....etc..etc...you guys make me sick...most of you are probably fat white guys who couldn't make your 5th grade bball team ...bunch of water boys. Some of these players are kids...19 years old. They are learning.. Some are older vets....still trying to overcome past mistakes and still growing as humans and players. Memphis is a city of second chances....a city of third and fourth chances....a city of infinite chances. That's what we are. We revive players here. We breathe new life into these players. How would you feel if someone talked **** about how you sucks at your job and put you down? It hurts...these players read these blog's. So instead of pointing out there flaws...let's point out there potential. #Grit N Grind for life

You say you desire to avoid conflict, then you post a nasty comment like this? You are setting yourself up for conflicts. I'm all for free speech, but the personal attacks are not necessary.

54 minutes ago, GameOn said:

You say you desire to avoid conflict, then you post a nasty comment like this? You are setting yourself up for conflicts. I'm all for free speech, but the personal attacks are not necessary.

Correct.

Corrected.

20 hours ago, Father Pat said:

You claiming that I said "he had NEVER dove …" is total B.S. and/or a lie.

You claiming that I'm "just a hater making ____ up spreading dusty ___ lies" is also total B.S. and/or a lie.

Stop YOUR childish garbage. If you have a problem with anything I say, quote it. Then try being a mature adult and I'd be happy to discuss it. 

21 hours ago, Father Pat said:

You claiming that I said "he had NEVER dove …" is total B.S. and/or a lie.

You claiming that I'm "just a hater making ____ up spreading dusty ___ lies" is also total B.S. and/or a lie.

Stop YOUR childish garbage. If you have a problem with anything I say, quote it. Then try being a mature adult and I'd be happy to discuss it. 

8 hours ago, GameOn said:

it must be the guys first day on the internet. This board is very tame actually

That was one of the best plays I have seen him do

11 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

All this team does with Grayson Allen on the roster is win championships.

4 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

game over with a grayson hustle play...where you at Pat.🤣😂

He played good today, if his shoots were falling he would have a chance to be the Mvp

I’m down for Grayson Allen flagrants and all. He reminds me of Matthew Delovadova, dude played on the edge but the dudes on the team loved him and they got to 2 finals appearances and a chip in Cleveland with him. 

He has the potential to be a guy the team loves and all opponents hate, and you always need at least one of those guys. 

Also, what’s a rebuild without at least one great white hope?

22 minutes ago, King Dork said:

I’m down for Grayson Allen flagrants and all. He reminds me of Matthew Delovadova, dude played on the edge but the dudes on the team loved him and they got to 2 finals appearances and a chip in Cleveland with him. 

He has the potential to be a guy the team loves and all opponents hate, and you always need at least one of those guys. 

That white hope is Yuta, your yellow hope, but I can become ok with Allen if he plays and dont back down when things gets mac out there. 

We loved TA and get kicked ppl in the face im his defense efforts. If Allen plays great D, shoots/scorers well and ever now and then he makes something stupid Im okay with it.

4 hours ago, Crizzle said:

it must be the guys first day on the internet. This board is very tame actually

Yeah that dude needs to go read the clippers boards then come back 

I feel like Allen has a chance, He just has to continue to do the little things.Forget the haters ball out even when the shot isnt falling. Like today, he didnt stop shooting or driving. I dare say he has some dog in him. You can take that however you want, ill take it.

1 hour ago, On My Grizzlie said:

I feel like Allen has a chance, He just has to continue to do the little things.Forget the haters ball out even when the shot isnt falling. Like today, he didnt stop shooting or driving. I dare say he has some dog in him. You can take that however you want, ill take it.

+1 He needs to develop a floater tho. If that happens I think dude could be a legit threat. 

4 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

All this team does with Grayson Allen on the roster is win championships.

LMAO So True

6 hours ago, King Dork said:

Dellavadova was known for giving it his all. Grayson is not known for all out defense. Thats the difference.

2 hours ago, Dwash said:

Dellavadova was known for giving it his all. Grayson is not known for all out defense. Thats the difference.

He was also know to be slow footed and borderline dirty. Grayson has better tools.  But I ain’t dying on the Grayson Allen hill. If y’all hate him aite 

3 hours ago, Dwash said:

Not known for his defense? You must be tripping!!! 

Image result for grayson allen tripping gif