Kevin B Moses

I don't know why y'all complaining, the grizzlies are in the espn headlines: thanks Grayson Allen!

Bigger problem for Grayson is that he's just not very good.  7.5 PER last season.  Shot 37% form the field.  And he turns 24 in October.  

That doesn't even address his defense, which is poor.  Quin Snyder publicly called him out, we don't see that very often.

It's not impossible that he could turn the corner and become a rotation player, but it's highly unlikely. 

3 hours ago, The J Crew said:

Bigger problem for Grayson is that he's just not very good.  7.5 PER last season.  Shot 37% form the field.  And he turns 24 in October.  

That doesn't even address his defense, which is poor.  Quin Snyder publicly called him out, we don't see that very often.

It's not impossible that he could turn the corner and become a rotation player, but it's highly unlikely. 

The fact that he looks like Ted Cruz doesn't help his cause either 

31 minutes ago, Ace-is-high said:

+1

36 minutes ago, Ace-is-high said:

I think he kinda looks Jeremy Renner

5 hours ago, The J Crew said:

his playing time and usage was so erratic and small in Utah that i can't make judgments until he's getting real consistent minutes.  his numbers in utah when getting 10-12+ minutes were remarkably better than his numbers as a whole.

2 hours ago, Teddy.B said:

https://youtu.be/nt-c4XaQq7o

This fake tough guy could have easily taken a charge, but it's in his nature to ***** out and play dirty. 

Can't wait for him to be off our good guys. 

Screeners do that a lot. I wish they'd call it then.

33 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Draymond has done stuff that bad.  

Yes, but Draymond Green is also arguably the best defender in the NBA whilst this clown is a non-contributing embarrassing nutcase. 

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

Draymond has done stuff that bad.  

and TA straight up kicked a grown man - in the face !

point being -

one of these kids is not like the others...

one of these kids does not belong

can you guess which kid ... well.

look (showing my age here)

like I said before Grayson Allen better have a good season this year, I,m rooting for him because this team needs shooting 

4 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

I’m getting undertones of the race card being thrown indirectly by some. Seems like so many over-reactors here. Let this man live. 

Indeed.

4 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

I’m getting undertones of the race card being thrown indirectly by some. Seems like so many over-reactors here. Let this man live. 

this

3 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

this

How?

But if Grayson develops into a good player he will be a fan favorite 

We have to give coach Jenkings a chance to correct this lets see if happends again then yea it will be an issue.

5 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

I don't agree. Just because butter knives come in many colors, you can't call them butter knives?

The thing with Grayson Allen is I just don't see the hustle. If he hit the floor for a loose ball, dove just once, then you see what he does as doing everything to win. It isn't though. Antics without hustle = punk.

5 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

If anything you brought up the race card as a defence for his ridiculous behaviour. 

I think he acts like a jerk on the court with his tripping and fake tough guy acts. Don't even care about his race and never thought of if till you mentioned it. 

So a guy can't disapprove of childish antics now without race involved. 

27 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

We have to give coach Jenkings a chance to correct this lets see if happends again then yea it will be an issue.

If Coach K couldn’t stop it I don’t think Taylor Jenkins will

I guess from all the "fake tough guy" comments a lot of you either went a couple rounds with the kid or watched him do it. 

I think you guys overreacted to what happened in the game the other night.  If Coach Jenkins thinks he's a problem I'm pretty sure he'll end up with some walking papers.  What I don't understand is why so many of you sound like you hope he fails.  I don't see any sense in rooting against any Grizzlies players.

6 hours ago, MickyFrickyGrizzyFan said:

Nah that is a severe reach.  At most you are seeing Duke bias.   

Grayson has a real track record of dirty play and jerk behaviour.  Unlike Draymond Stockton or even Zbo he doesnt have the talent or proven production to offset it.   

Right now his biggest defining attributes are being a dirty player and over emotional.

It's like when you are dating a crazy chick.  The crazier she is the hotter she needs to be.  Who wants to date a bonafide crazy unattractive person??

3 hours ago, Father Pat said:

I don't agree. Just because butter knives come in many colors, you can't call them butter knives?

The thing with Grayson Allen is I just don't see the hustle. If he hit the floor for a loose ball, dove just once, then you see what he does as doing everything to win. It isn't though. Antics without hustle = punk.

41 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

What's your point? Am I supposed to not point out his lack of hustle plays while wearing a Memphis jersey because he showed hustle in college? If I say Thabeet couldn't get it done at the pro level, are you going to post vids of him from college?

Grayson Allen hustled in college! Hooray!!! He hasn't showed this enthusiasm while trying to cement a position on the Memphis Grizzlies, but that's ok because he did it a couple years ago for Duke!!!