Kevin B Moses

I don't know why y'all complaining, the grizzlies are in the espn headlines: thanks Grayson Allen!

3 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

Off topic but can't help to wonder, are you supposed to be on any meds?

Yeah...good guess....but I like to be Crazy. Because it's gonna take Crazy to change this messed up World. 

7 minutes ago, King of Memphis said:

Yeah...good guess....but I like to be Crazy. Because it's gonna take Crazy to change this messed up World. 

Well, thanks for being honest. Now stay on those meds.

Im more worried right now about if he can score for us and have a decent fg%

Sports Board

NOT

race

religion 

politics

look ... I’m out here trying to vacation... private messages got me out here not properly summertiming.

As a long time lurker new poster - you already know the ropes.

welcome aboard.

follow the rules.

enjoy the ride.

Oh ... we KNOW and RECOGNIZE and dare I say APPRECIATE real crazy.

this

is 

memphis

mane.

fake tuffness will be promptly weeded out.

this guy - is.not.tuff.

With that ‘please somebody smack me up ‘ smirk.

Cant even bully right.

‘Where I come from - we bully bullies.’

- MacBo 

“ jsjeusui77272@‘shdual.%%#$&#111”

”FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE”

- Tony Grindfather Allen -in a football three point stance - at half court

toke

19 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Oh ... we KNOW and RECOGNIZE and dare I say APPRECIATE real crazy.

this

is 

memphis

mane.

fake tuffness will be promptly weeded out.

this guy - is.not.tuff.

With that ‘please somebody smack me up ‘ smirk.

Cant even bully right.

‘Where I come from - we bully bullies.’

- MacBo 

“ jsjeusui77272@‘shdual.%%#$&#111”

”FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE”

- Tony Grindfather Allen -in a football three point stance - at half court

toke

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/zach-randolph-bullies-get-bullied/

So this shows how dense I am.  I've seen college clips of GA doing his BS, and never made the connection that this is the same kid now on the Grizzlies roster.  

Man, we really need the Grindfather or Z-bo as an assistant coach.  Get him in a game of cards on a plane or something. 

Hard to get worked up about a bench player, but he ain't right.  If I've got someone on the team I'm rooting for who I hope gets their head kicked in, that's not enjoyable for me as a fan.  Hopefully he's a DNP all year, or off the roster even better.  Somebody like that doesn't deserve the privilege of being paid to play a sport.  So no, I'm not rooting for him just because he has a Grizzlies jersey on.  But neither am I going to stop being a Grizz fan because of him.

And yeah, I pretty much felt this way since he was in college, so it's not a new opinion just to have a reason to complain on a message board.

I hated that we got Grayson in the Conley deal. He has always been one of my least favorite players due to his constant obvious dirty plays. There is no place for this in the game and I'd be ecstatic if he wasn't on the team after training camp. I love tough players but there is a difference between playing tough and playing just straight up dirty. Grayson has an extensive history and it's embarrassing. 

5 hours ago, KyleB said:

I'm sure it was hard on him being Coach K's illegitimate son and all.

I mean am I the only one who sees a striking resemblance?

Wow.....now that you mention it; he does look like he can be his son.

Grayson's contract may be valuable down the line to make contracts line up.

Otherwise, he's just another guy that hasn't shown to be much different than other deep reserves that won't contribute this year, except when playing down with the Hustle.

I just looked up his salary, and it's only $2,432,520 this year and the next 2 years are team options.  So it's a very movable contract if it comes to that.  

I think our new FO has done well enough, that I trust their judgment on how to proceed in the matter of Young Grayson's future with the team.

Wasn't Robin, from the original Batman and Robin Series, named **** Grayson when he wasn't in his crime fighting outfit?  I don't know why I think that's funny.

9 hours ago, Ethan7 said:

I hated that we got Grayson in the Conley deal. He has always been one of my least favorite players due to his constant obvious dirty plays. There is no place for this in the game and I'd be ecstatic if he wasn't on the team after training camp. I love tough players but there is a difference between playing tough and playing just straight up dirty. Grayson has an extensive history and it's embarrassing. 

9 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

I just looked up his salary, and it's only $2,432,520 this year and the next 2 years are team options.  So it's a very movable contract if it comes to that.  

I think our new FO has done well enough, that I trust their judgment on how to proceed in the matter of Young Grayson's future with the team.

Wasn't Robin, from the original Batman and Robin Series, named **** Grayson when he wasn't in his crime fighting outfit?  I don't know why I think that's funny.

I would invite Justy Hannahs to training camp and if Grayson Allen fail to produce I would keep Justy over him. At least, we know Hannahs is a shooter and will be there for the 82 games if healthy.

I don't know much about Allen except the tripping incidents, but it appears that now the screener can bear hug the defender and if the defender reacts he gets a flagrant. The NBA's emphasis on scoring is laughable. On the second flagrant, Allen blocked the ball and grazed his head. The Boston homers calling that game were a joke.

1 hour ago, tangogriz said:

I don't know much about Allen except the tripping incidents, but it appears that now the screener can bear hug the defender and if the defender reacts he gets a flagrant. The NBA's emphasis on scoring is laughable. On the second flagrant, Allen blocked the ball and grazed his head. The Boston homers calling that game were a joke.

The second one was a weak call

3 hours ago, tangogriz said:

I agree. I didn’t see anything crazy or abnormal. This only made headlines because of his past incidents. 

4 hours ago, tangogriz said:

Yep. People are obviously overreacting. Folks on here have been looking for something to ***** about the entire off season, so now they have Allen. And now we have to hear the 'Allen is the worst thing to happen to the Grizzlies ever' refrain by this fake mad group until the season starts. The reality is that both calls were soft as hell and the only reason we heard the whistle at all is the name on the jersey. And Dakich, the guy calling the game, is an absolute biased joke. What a miserable pair of announcers to have to listen to. The NBA is clearly out of touch with who their fans want to hear, between that idiot and Sam Mitchell.

Grayson Allen is an a**hole and he will keep being an a**hole. Thing is his play ain't even good enough to justify dealing with his nonsense. It just isn't winning basketball, but it's OK, he will keep acting like the fool that he is and patience with him will run out real soon. 

4 hours ago, Teddy.B said:

Grayson Allen is an a**hole and he will keep being an a**hole. Thing is his play ain't even good enough to justify dealing with his nonsense. It just isn't winning basketball, but it's OK, he will keep acting like the fool that he is and patience with him will run out real soon. 

Grayson Allen is a A----- until he hits that winning shot 

21 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Sports Board

NOT

race

religion 

politics

look ... I’m out here trying to vacation... private messages got me out here not properly summertiming.

As a long time lurker new poster - you already know the ropes.

welcome aboard.

follow the rules.

enjoy the ride.

enjoy your vacation. I hope its somewere   its not HOT

Grizzlies fans respect tough players ... but not cheap-shot artists.  I remember when we joked about how Chris Paul flopped when TA (accidently) kicked him in the head.  We called the Clippers "Flop City" & it kind of got their fan-base ticked off at us.

Grayson needs to learn to keep his cool.  It's ok to play tough within the rules ... actually that's a good thing.  Don't intentionally try to hurt another player.  ZBo and TA were enforcers ... they knew how to play when things got chippy.

lo’d, I walk away for a couple of days and the waters getting deep. 

get ‘em father pat! our, earthly paternal leader. 

slim. 

as for grayson, yea it was a petty, childish act(s), but I do like a little chippyness- something we could use. 

that being said, he needs to get his act together. he could definitely start accidentally catching elbows across lanes. a flying elbow from a 6’10”, 250lb man can straighten out a bad attitude pretty quick. 

slim. 

I would be surprised if we won over 26 games. Maybe if Jaren and Ja are studs and a random dude like Jackson or Dillon breaks out 

Edit: oops wrong thread oh well deal with it