Kevin B Moses

I don't know why y'all complaining, the grizzlies are in the espn headlines: thanks Grayson Allen!

And y'all said I was too much for saying he should get waived. The Grizz have been having such a good off-season and now we're back to be the brunt of the joke cause of Grayson.... Dude can go he's not that important

Grayson Allen appears to be showing a little of his antics from his time at Duke. The NBA is not a place where he will have major problems if he continues down that road. The League or another player will put him in his place.

After watching again I hate Grant Williams for not getting up and unloading on Grayson Allen. Woulda fixed all this.

Just now, Dwash said:

After watching again I hate Grant Williams for not getting up and unloading on Grayson Allen. Woulda fixed all this.

1000% looked at the replay and was thinking the same thing. If nothing else let us now once and for all if he will stand up like a man (cause that I can respect) or run and hide 

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Grant is smart he should have knocked him out since they just waived Yabusele his spot is secured but man I would have loved if he retaliated. Guys like Grayson know who they can pick on and won't get much of a reaction he probably knew Grant wouldn't do anything.

1 minute ago, VikingWarrior said:

1000% looked at the replay and was thinking the same thing. If nothing else let us now once and for all if he will stand up like a man (cause that I can respect) or run and hide 

Totally felt like he's the type to play victim of someone stands up to him, that little stupid looked said it all.

Just now, Ndq0327 said:

Totally felt like he's the type to play victim of someone stands up to him, that little stupid looked said it all.

I fear you are right. Been looking at some of the “highlights” Sain posted on twitter and nothing I hate more than “fake tough guys”

God, you guys have been foaming at the mouth for something negative to happen since the new FO changed course. 

3 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

God, you guys have been foaming at the mouth for something negative to happen since the new FO changed course. 

Lol lkr.  This is funny

I have been following this blog for a while....just reading. Not responding. I like to observe different opinions without voicing my own... mainly due to lack of desire for conflict. However....It seems like all this is now is a bunch of grown *** men arguing about things they have no idea what they are talking about. The negativity on this blog is beyond normal. Some of you guys must have a miserable life....every comment seems to be putting a player down or how they will never be able to shoot or dribble...or there arms are too short...or they bring baggage from former team...or they aren't athletic enough....or they are overpaid...etc....etc..etc...you guys make me sick...most of you are probably fat white guys who couldn't make your 5th grade bball team ...bunch of water boys. Some of these players are kids...19 years old. They are learning.. Some are older vets....still trying to overcome past mistakes and still growing as humans and players. Memphis is a city of second chances....a city of third and fourth chances....a city of infinite chances. That's what we are. We revive players here. We breathe new life into these players. How would you feel if someone talked **** about how you sucks at your job and put you down? It hurts...these players read these blog's. So instead of pointing out there flaws...let's point out there potential. #Grit N Grind for life

2 minutes ago, King of Memphis said:

I have been following this blog for a while....just reading. Not responding. I like to observe different opinions without voicing my own... mainly due to lack of desire for conflict. However....It seems like all this is now is a bunch of grown *** men arguing about things they have no idea what they are talking about. The negativity on this blog is beyond normal. Some of you guys must have a miserable life....every comment seems to be putting a player down or how they will never be able to shoot or dribble...or there arms are too short...or they bring baggage from former team...or they aren't athletic enough....or they are overpaid...etc....etc..etc...you guys make me sick...most of you are probably fat white guys who couldn't make your 5th grade bball team ...bunch of water boys. Some of these players are kids...19 years old. They are learning.. Some are older vets....still trying to overcome past mistakes and still growing as humans and players. Memphis is a city of second chances....a city of third and fourth chances....a city of infinite chances. That's what we are. We revive players here. We breathe new life into these players. How would you feel if someone talked **** about how you sucks at your job and put you down? It hurts...these players read these blog's. So instead of pointing out there flaws...let's point out there potential. #Grit N Grind for life

Hi Grayson

Yes...I agree Grayson plays dirty...he needs to grow up...but he's a kid. And a white basketball player. He grew up playing against mostly bigger and stronger black players and they pushed him around...he was "the little white dude" on the court since he was 6. So he had to push back. You don't think that he was treated rough and tested? He had no choice but to play rough and with an edge. He was smaller... white...and not as strong. He had to play with a chip his whole life...it's not an excuse for his behavior. Just the reason for it. Let's encourage him and hope that he can grow here.... Let's show him some Memphis love...instead of hate

Just now, King of Memphis said:

What's up Allen

You might be my cousin bruh. We need to look into that 

7 minutes ago, King of Memphis said:

Welcome to sports!

Just now, IdrinkGuinness said:

Welcome to sports!

Welcome to sports? Lol...maybe your version. We treat these players like ***** fighting in a ring. For our entertainment only. There humans. Trying to do a job. Trying to make us happy and entertain us. ...."Are you not entertained???" Grayson is a Gladiator....he just needs a mentor. And a good kick in the butt

9 minutes ago, King of Memphis said:

Welcome to sports? Lol...maybe your version. We treat these players like ***** fighting in a ring. For our entertainment only. There humans. Trying to do a job. Trying to make us happy and entertain us. ...."Are you not entertained???" Grayson is a Gladiator....he just needs a mentor. And a good kick in the butt

He needs some of josh Jackson stash.

5 minutes ago, IdrinkGuinness said:

He needs some of josh Jackson stash.

I'm sure you grew up just like Josh. His parents probably smoked weed around him too...yet we judge him. Half of the guys that post on here probably drink and smoke around there kids. Yet we are quick to judge these players...and yes...I could probably use some of the "good" to calm me down while I rant at the hypocrites...😎

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

He just looked at him like "are you fking serious?! you're a joke."

Grayson Allen was certainly out of control...but...

If you watch the first flagrant, you see that Grant Williams set a screen and then sort of hooked Grayson's arm and was holding him - Grayson then pushed Grant off and Grant acted like he'd been shot from behind...which is no surprise to anyone who watched UT basketball last year - while being a fine player overall, Grant Williams is also a major league flopper, a foul hunter and an irritant. No telling what he'd been doing all game long to Grayson and others.

On the technical, sure it LOOKED bad, the optics and whatnot, but he hit the ball first, then the head.

Whatever - I'm sure everyone has made up their mind and I'm not here to defend the guy, just providing a little perspective.

Josh Hart, Perkins from LA, and others have been ejected from SL before. Players have gotten into fights before in basketball, etc.

However, Grayson's history of this behavior though is what makes this look bad.