Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics - 7/11/19

23 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Yea it's strange that Jackson isn't around they haven't even mentioned him.

I believe Vernon said he wouldn't be on the roater. They wouldn't risk putting him in a locker room with their young guys.

I get the feeling that there is a lot more to him thats being put out there. We only hear some stories due to them having legal problems.

Sorry guys, I know we are supposed to defend our players to the end, but Grayson is still that fake tough guy privileged Dukey douche bag that he has always been... he better change his attitude FAST because Memphis doesn't put up with that sh....  if you wanna act tough you better be tough.  Missing me some TONY Allen bad right about now.  Right now I'd rather have Dusty Hannahs on the final roster than him.

2 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I get the feeling that there is a lot more to him thats being put out there. We only hear some stories due to them having legal problems.

Is he in the jail?

2 minutes ago, Grizzly_Bear said:

We should hire Tony Allen in a player development role and let his only job be to humble Grayson Allen.

TA would punch this kid, just like he did to Oj.

5 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

I dont believe he went for the ball at all, he tried to make look like it was, but he wasnt.

I like Clarke, but Grant Williams might become the better player.

Grant has better offense but Clarke is far superior on defense. Honestly Grant can shoot and Clark can't but of Clarke get his shot consistent he's better.

1 minute ago, Ja_Rules said:

Is he in the jail?

He isnt in jail. He probably should be. 

Get rid of Allen let Melton get more minutes at the 2, and give Yuta Grayson's spot 

3 minutes ago, Grizzly_Bear said:

On the bright side, Grayson Allen is trending on Twitter. He’s done what no other Grizzly has been able to do. Put us on the map. 😁

👍

Just now, Dwash said:

He isnt in jail. He probably should be. 

Ive wondered that maybe he can't leave Phx

1 minute ago, Ndq0327 said:

Ive wondered that maybe he can't leave Phx

Wouldnt be surprised.

Grayson needs to try and be a Bellinelli lights out shooter. His pg game is just trash.

Geez Grayson thats some mental problems type of red flag.  If Josh Jackson did that we know what the headlines would be.  

Good thing we signing Marko to be the shooter i dont see Grayson here for long.

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Geez Grayson thats some mental problems type of red flag.  If Josh Jackson did that we know what the headlines would be.  

Good thing we signing Marko to be the shooter i dont see Grayson here for long.

If they dont want Josh around, Allen wont be here for long. I bet is traded by the deadline, and Yuta or the Guduric plays over him. Two stupid kids, both have talents and could have a job for the next 10 years

That’s a bad play but how does it make him “trouble” like Josh?? Don’t get me wrong I don’t like the guy but seems harsh

20 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

If they dont want Josh around, Allen wont be here for long. I bet is traded by the deadline, and Yuta or the Guduric plays over him. Two stupid kids, both have talents and could have a job for the next 10 years

Man I forgot about Guduric

1 minute ago, VikingWarrior said:

That’s a bad play but how does it make him “trouble” like Josh?? Don’t get me wrong I don’t like the guy but seems harsh

Cause he has a history of this behavior, just like Josh has a history of being immature and making bad decisions. Same thing Josh's bad decisions are criminal while Grayson's aren't habits you want rubbing off on your young players.

51 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

He's biased toward Memphis Dan Dacich or however u spell his stupid name

He sounded like he was biased against Memphis, not towards.  It was getting tiresome listening to him.

12 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Cause he has a history of this behavior, just like Josh has a history of being immature and making bad decisions. Same thing Josh's bad decisions are criminal while Grayson's aren't habits you want rubbing off on your young players.

I got a feeling our new coach is not going to put up with that type of behavior from Grayson too much.

Buh-bye Grayson. Buh-bye Ivan. Good luck in China. 

Grayson Allen ain't getting cut for this game.  That's ridiculous.  If he continues to show that kind of immaturity they may tire of it and dump him, but not yet.