Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics - 7/11/19

1 minute ago, huneal said:

Wait a minute.  You do know that Tyler has been our best player today and has hit like five 3 pointers, right?  He deserves to be the chucker.  

Unless he is hitting threes he does nothing else and Coach agreed because he took him out. 

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

At work, can't see game.  What's the score?

Won 94-88

Just now, QMemphis said:

Unless he is hitting threes he does nothing else and Coach agreed because he took him out. 

Same with the rest of our guards but Harvey was hitting his shots.  

Lol.  Brandon Clarke just interviewed and sounds like a 10 year old nerd.  He is my new favorite player.  

Now Tyler Harvey is being interviewed.  Very smart and considerate.  Hope he makes the team.

1 minute ago, QMemphis said:

Really?  He hit like 3 acrobatic floaters and lay up shots.  He isn’t the best defender on the team, so there’s nothing wrong with him sitting at the end of the game.  But he is instance offense.  

4 minutes ago, huneal said:

Lol.  Brandon Clarke just interviewed and sounds like a 10 year old nerd.  He is my new favorite player.  

Now Tyler Harvey is being interviewed.  Very smart and considerate.  Hope he makes the team.

Lol what did Clarke say?

for the Grizzlies to lose by 30 pts two day ago and then BEAT  the same team two days later , I call that GREAT coaching     GREAT TEAM WIN 

So we should play again tomorrow at 5pm against the winner of the next game Heat/Pelicans.  Jeremiah Martin is starting.  The Heat’s 2 best players are resting for this game - Tyler Herro and Kendrick Nunn.  So they probably won’t win.  But I’d love to see a Herro against Grayson matchup tomorrow.  

5 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

Lol what did Clarke say?

It wasn’t what he said that was nerdy.  It was how he sounded.  His pitch, volume and tone sounded like he hasn’t reached puberty yet.  Lol.

Honestly can Bruno just play three backup center off the bench for our actual team? He's certainly got the length (7-8 wingspan), he's bigger than Clarke as well. 

Dakich the announcer has a man crush on the kid Duncan Robinson for the Heat.  He says he wants his daughter to marry him.  And he got the ok from his daughter for him to say it on air.  Ridiculous.  

9 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Honestly can Bruno just play three backup center off the bench for our actual team? He's certainly got the length (7-8 wingspan), he's bigger than Clarke as well. 

Bruno/Clarke might be our big man combo off the bench.  Yes.  Bruno's length is a real thing.  Boston found that out.  Bruno and Clarke did a nice job on the boards -- one of the main reasons we won.

22 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Bruno/Clarke might be our big man combo off the bench.  Yes.  Bruno's length is a real thing.  Boston found that out.  Bruno and Clarke did a nice job on the boards -- one of the main reasons we won.

I'm all for that combo since both have the ability to switch out defensively as well since they're both good athletes.

happy they gutted out a win after getting blown out.  grayson will figure it out, he'll shoot himself out of a slump and get out of his own head.  he shot just about as poorly last summer league w/ utah but was played on the ball alot more and filled up the stat sheet.  he's been 90% off the ball and his offensive usage has been erratic not playing on the ball or with a real PG when off the ball.  happy that he at least contributed on defense and assists.  it's been hard for alot of them playing w/o a real PG and w/o yuta out there at the SF position.  loved clarke's activity despite tyler continuing to jack hero shots.  training camp should be very competitive.

2 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Brandon Clarke is gonna be an important role player for us this season.  Bank on it.

I'm going to save this quote for later in the year.

I like Bruno/Clarke duo, but I still believe we should keep Noah. I read that he is having a lot offers from Nba teams, and a Aussie guy is recruting him to go there for a year.

2 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Bruno is doodoo. 

Clarke is the only one on this summer league team worth anything 

You missed an opportunity, should have said Bruno is guano.

I disagree btw.