Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics - 7/11/19

Recommended Posts

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Thursday, July 11, 9:30 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics

Location: Thomas and Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV

Television: NBATV

Memphis Radio: 

Promotions: 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn


Grizzlies Possible Starting 5

Tyler Harvey Grayson Allen Yuta Watanabe Bruno Caboclo Brandon Clarke
Image result for tyler harvey nba 1628960.png 1629139.png 203998.png 1629634.png

Celtics Possible Starting 5

Carson Edwards Tremont Waters Aaron Harrison Grant Williams Robert Williams III
Image result for carsen edwards Boston Image result for Tremont Waters Boston Image result for Aaron Harrison Boston Image result for grant williams 1629057.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Ben Lawson, Peyton Aldridge, Dusty Hannahs, Keenan Evans, Shaq Buchanan, Doral Moore, John Konchar, Lyle Hexom, Paris Lee, Ivan Rabb, Simisola ****tu, 

Boston Celtics: Javonte Green, Kendrick Ray, Tacko Fall, Max Struss, Chinanu Onuaku, Stan Okoye, John Elmore

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Celtics: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alt Grind is probably beside himself.  Tacko Fall is the star of Summer League so far.  The fans love him....they even boo'd when he as taken out of the game against Cleveland.

I think Brandon with his speed and athleticism may try and dunk on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

Alt Grind is probably beside himself.  Tacko Fall is the star of Summer League so far.  The fans love him....they even boo'd when he as taken out of the game against Cleveland.

I think Brandon with his speed and athleticism may try and dunk on him.

Tacko looked great against the Cavs.  Great change-up center.  

Clarke is a high motor forward in summer league -- he should try to dunk everything.  I can see him challenging Big Tacko.  Bruno should challenge him, too.  Doral going up against Tacko should be high comedy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will definitely need Ben Lawson and Moore for this one all of Boston's bigs are NBA size. should be interesting to see how BC plays against these guys especially with no pg. Gonna need Yuta to play if we expect to win this one Waters is a good defensive guard that can get Hot and Carsen Edwards is a really good shot maker.

Hope our guys are ready this will be the toughest test since SA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

We will definitely need Ben Lawson and Moore for this one all of Boston's bigs are NBA size. should be interesting to see how BC plays against these guys especially with no pg. Gonna need Yuta to play if we expect to win this one Waters is a good defensive guard that can get Hot and Carsen Edwards is a really good shot maker.

Hope our guys are ready this will be the toughest test since SA

 

Yep.

The Celtics are a well-oiled summer league machine.

Robert Williams III is a gamer, too.

Hopefully we can contain Grant Williams.  Not a great shooter or super explosive but he has a high BBIQ and can make plays.

If Bruno plays, he basically needs to dominate.  Rabb's last chance.

Konchar needs to come out firing.  If he can't get off a shot against Boston's midget back court he is in trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ALT GRIND said:

Yep.

The Celtics are a well-oiled summer league machine.

Robert Williams III is a gamer, too.

Hopefully we can contain Grant Williams.  Not a great shooter or super explosive but he has a high BBIQ and can make plays.

If Bruno plays, he basically needs to dominate.  Rabb's last chance.

Konchar needs to come out firing.  If he can't get off a shot against Boston's midget back court he is in trouble.

Konchar doesn't look to shot 100% rookie confidence thing he'll be awesome next year Rabb's chances are done he needs to be rested this game to save the embarrassment. Bruno doesn't look good with our Summer League guards if they aren't passing, and hopefully Harvey, Hannah's, or Evans don't try to get into a shoot out with Edwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Konchar doesn't look to shot 100% rookie confidence thing he'll be awesome next year Rabb's chances are done he needs to be rested this game to save the embarrassment. Bruno doesn't look good with our Summer League guards if they aren't passing, and hopefully Harvey, Hannah's, or Evans don't try to get into a shoot out with Edwards.

Someone just posted that Satnam Singh is being signed to attend pre-season camp and could join the team in Vegas. I wonder if this is in response to Boston's size? Singh against Fall should be an old school blast to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Someone just posted that Satnam Singh is being signed to attend pre-season camp and could join the team in Vegas. I wonder if this is in response to Boston's size? Singh against Fall should be an old school blast to watch. 

Yea I can see the broadcast team totally forgetting about the other 8 guys if they are on the court together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

Konchar doesn't look to shot 100% rookie confidence thing he'll be awesome next year Rabb's chances are done he needs to be rested this game to save the embarrassment. Bruno doesn't look good with our Summer League guards if they aren't passing, and hopefully Harvey, Hannah's, or Evans don't try to get into a shoot out with Edwards.

Since we can pretty much know who is on the cut line we might as well start Yuta, Grayson, Konchar, Bruno, and Clarke.  

Our other guards are just looking to shoot.  

Yuta, Grayson, and Konchar should take turns playing "lead guard".  

We should look at the other guards/bigs as potential 10 day contract guys (at best) down the line.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I assume they'll start Robert Williams, I'd like to see Rabb go against him. Williams has the size and athleticism of a legit NBA player. Rabb needs to do well or he is going to get cut. Clarke will be able to prove he can go against legit NBA centers as well. The celtics are pretty good, should be a great matchup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They waived Yabusele yesterday so I would replace him with Grant in the starting lineup probably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

They waived Yabusele yesterday so I would replace him with Grant in the starting lineup probably. 

Are you seriously requesting a roster picture change on a summer league game? 

I did it but some of you really need to get lives and let me have mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this should be the game who ever wins this game may win the championship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Are you seriously requesting a roster picture change on a summer league game? 

I did it but some of you really need to get lives and let me have mine. 

This is your life now ! .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Already looks like this game is going to be a Celtics lovefest.

Oh yes Dan Dakic hates Memphis I'd be surprised to hear him give us a compliment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also looks like it's going to be another game full of Tyler Harvey 3's I hope he keeps hitting if that's the case. Grayson had two good looks and missed hopefully he can get it going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is big Ben and Moore hurt this is the second game and I don't think they are playing Yuta either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruno vs Tacko this should be fun long arms vs long everything 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have no idea why Lyle Hexum is still getting minutes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this