Sign in to follow this  
Dwash

2020 NBA Draft

I guess the issue is that with a top 6 pick we should just go for the best player available but it would be really nice if that player is a wing who can shoot 3s. If Wiseman is still on the board I would get the logic of taking him too but I'm sure the big boards will look very different to how they look now next June.

Id like us to draft a 6'6" shooting guard who can shoot like Steph Curry and defend like the Grindfather.  Any of those in next year's draft?

4 minutes ago, kevofrommempho said:

Id like us to draft a 6'6" shooting guard who can shoot like Steph Curry and defend like the Grindfather.  Any of those in next year's draft?

RJ Hampton is 6'5" but otherwise pretty close. LaMelo Ball is also supposed to be in the draft. 

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Nope, its not too early.

I think I need this guy here.

I want them to take a wing Edwards or this guy will do fine

17 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

RJ Hampton is 6'5" but otherwise pretty close. LaMelo Ball is also supposed to be in the draft. 

RJ can't really shoot and Melo isn't the FO's type 

14 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Image result for picky picky gif

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Nope, its not too early.

I think I need this guy here.

Sign me up.    Isn't this draft supposed to be full of wings?    Perfect time to make final deep into lottery before the turnaround. 

13 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Sign me up.    Isn't this draft supposed to be full of wings?    Perfect time to make final deep into lottery before the turnaround. 

Not if you look on draft.net looks more like pgs and bigs last time I checked

19 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Image result for picky picky gif

Well they said shoot like Steph and defend like TA 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Ndq0327 said:

Not if you look on draft.net looks more like pgs and bigs last time I checked

Ohhh i haven't actually looked i'll have to check it out. 

7 minutes ago, CoolHandGriz said:

Can't go wrong with he, RJ or Edwards. Gimmie gimmie one of em.

Image result for think gif

1 hour ago, Ndq0327 said:

Who can shoot? Every time I see someone suggest a player the reply is either he can't shoot it he doesn't play d. I mean, just seems to be a common refrain. Also, not everyone enters the league as a great shooter.

4 minutes ago, Greater Memphis Grind said:

We'll get to see a pretty good SF this year locally in Precious Achiewa.

He cant shoot.

No, seriously, he is pretty raw. I dont know if he will be as good as some here think.

1 hour ago, Ndq0327 said:

I want them to take a wing Edwards or this guy will do fine

How is he only the 12th ranked player in his class? This class must be loaded 

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Who can shoot? Every time I see someone suggest a player the reply is either he can't shoot it he doesn't play d. I mean, just seems to be a common refrain. Also, not everyone enters the league as a great shooter.

Well I said he can't really shoot the post said they wanted a guy that shot like Steph and defended like TA then Chip inserted RJ and Melo .....now I know the original post wasn't serious and Chip was just throwing two names out there that were good guards. But RJ really isn't know as a shooter per say and Melo will bring the drama that no one wants around here (Lavar)

1 hour ago, Allen said:

How is he only the 12th ranked player in his class? This class must be loaded 

Loaded with bigs and pgs this is a super early mock draft but hopefully there are some wings already in college that make a name for themselves or were going to be hoping we miss this draft.

There's this kid he seems a little Johnathan Issac like to me his brother was drafted in the second round by the hornet this year but he's supposed to be alot better.

22 hours ago, kevofrommempho said:

Given that there's been exactly ZERO of those guys in NBA history, I would say NO.

Although we WOULD pass on that guy.  lol

Some of the blue chip recruits are gonna move down, and some under-the-radar guys are gonna move up.

How many guys can SHOOT the 3 at a high rate AND defend at a high level?  Not many of those guys in ANY draft.  

Kinda interested to see what Antwann Jones does at Creighton in a couple of years.  

The 2021 is supposed to be better anyway, or at least at the very top.

This will probably be the most important topic for the next year, lets find the last piece of our own big 3.

So far, looking for fit and potential, at the top of the class I see Wiseman,  Green and Edwards as the players we should target. If the J connection continues we will draft Wiseman or Green.