gfaulk09

Dwight to Memphis (sources say)

1 minute ago, memphis slim said:

don't mind these moves, but the fo has to complete the picture. 

slim.

I bet we resign Delon Wright and that would be about it.  Then we try to move Crowder and Iggy when Dwight -- but man, we could be pretty deep if we keep all 3.  

I wonder what he can get us for a trade?

We were really light on quality perimeter shooting even with Wright, so that's a concern moving forward imo.  But Wright surely wasn't really the long term solution there anyways so I'm good with it.  Dwight will never play for us but I assume the $3M savings will come in handy.

12 minutes ago, grizzknob said:

We were really light on quality perimeter shooting even with Wright, so that's a concern moving forward imo.  But Wright surely wasn't really the long term solution there anyways so I'm good with it.  Dwight will never play for us but I assume the $3M savings will come in handy.

I think we have to handicap the team this year some type a way. Let’s be competitive but lose lol. I want another lottery pick

What’s also crazy is if kawhi doesn’t pick a team by noon tomorrow. It hold up all the trades over the week basically

Idk what to think of Dwight he looked great every game i watched lol .

I thought you meant D Wright as in Delon Wright, lol.

I seriously doubt Howard will ever suit up for teh Griz and i'm sure they don't want his attitude anywhere near JJJ and Ja. He doesn't work hard  (well, except for his physique) or take anything seriously and rub teammates the wrong way. That's not a vet that you want around. 

1 minute ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I thought you meant D Wright as in Delon Wright, lol.

I seriously doubt Howard will ever suit up for teh Griz and i'm sure they don't want his attitude anywhere near JJJ and Ja. He doesn't work hard  (well, except for his physique) or take anything seriously and rub teammates the wrong way. That's not a vet that you want around. 

Yep, FO need to keep on trading.  Don't want Dwight Howard

Howard to Chicago for Dunn straight up works, might be an insurance policy if Delon goes to Dallas

FO is making these moves because they know it's a gap year. It's smart, who cares about giving up CJ if you open up cap to keep someone you actually value.

1 hour ago, memphis slim said:

losing cj leaves a hole. 

slim.

How? He wasn’t going to play over Dillon, Jackson and Anderson 

58 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

I bet we resign Delon Wright and that would be about it.  Then we try to move Crowder and Iggy when Dwight -- but man, we could be pretty deep if we keep all 3.  

We'll probably use the MLE as well. These moves more than likely give us enough to pay Delon an duse teh full MLE and stay under teh luxury tax line. I just don't see anybody to use the MLE on other than maybe Jabari Parker and use him as a scorer off of the bench. 

27 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

FO is making these moves because they know it's a gap year. It's smart, who cares about giving up CJ if you open up cap to keep someone you actually value.

Yeah pretty much that why i dont mind just buying out guys once we finish our moves. We moving mostly nothing adding picks and keeping the guys with a future here

39 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Howard to Chicago for Dunn straight up works, might be an insurance policy if Delon goes to Dallas

Not a bad idea. I think they need a center since Robin Lopez left. 

1 hour ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

Iggy/Howard to the lakers for Kuzma.

I can dream can’t I?

(yeah I know it doesn’t work at all)

There is no way LA does that trade. I hope they would but...

I dont mind Iggy here, but I dont want Dwight. My problemn is that we are trading all our vets, so we may be on the road for another top pick in next years draft and also some losses of pure inexperience. I really hope we get some vets to help the young blood, in special Josh Jackson, to devolop the right way.

2 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

CJ was never playing here guys. Why on earth would you give a 30+ year old minutes over people we need to develop at his position. He's a good vet, and I liked him, but this saved us money and didn't cost us anything. 

CJ wasn't part of the future, but it would have been nice to roll a shorter or two out there with Ja, just to open up space.

But there also is a log jam at the small F position.

Hopefully more shooting will be rostered, because AB, CJ and Korver have all left.

(Not upset about losing any of them, but this team needs shooters).

I can't imagine any team trading for DWight Howard.  I'm not even sure he'll get a min contract.

56 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

CJ wasn't part of the future, but it would have been nice to roll a shorter or two out there with Ja, just to open up space.

But there also is a log jam at the small F position.

Hopefully more shooting will be rostered, because AB, CJ and Korver have all left.

(Not upset about losing any of them, but this team needs shooters).

I can't imagine any team trading for DWight Howard.  I'm not even sure he'll get a min contract.

I hoped we have kept those guys to finally have elite shooters and some solid veteran figures. But I understand why they made it.