gfaulk09

Dwight to Memphis (sources say)

i think we have to wait until the training camp start. Actually the roster is quite big and still lot of uncertain things. Will Rabb, Hill, Plumlee, Iggy be here? By the way when the training start? Next week? 

I think we hang onto Plumlee. How is he?

On 8/29/2019 at 11:42 AM, grizzgolf said:

I think we hang onto Plumlee. How is he?

He's as serviceable as a 3rd big as any other guy they would sign for a minimum deal, playing only when matchup and situations call for it.  If Pranica started calling him Zeller or by the wrong Plumlee name, I doubt many would notice.

Given his salary is fully guaranteed (unlike Rabb) and he's at a position of need (unlike Hill), I think he makes the 15 man roster.

5 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Everything I have read about DH coming out of LA has been positive. Should be even more positive now that DMC may be out of the picture completely.

Give L.A. some time. If the Lakers under perform, DH will be among their first complaints. If they do well, DH will end up doing DH things and tick everyone off. Wacky guys are always wacky.

21 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

He's as serviceable as a 3rd big as any other guy they would sign for a minimum deal, playing only when matchup and situations call for it.  If Pranica started calling him Zeller or by the wrong Plumlee name, I doubt many would notice.

Given his salary is fully guaranteed (unlike Rabb) and he's at a position of need (unlike Hill), I think he makes the 15 man roster.

Anybody know what's happening with Noah? Will he be back as JV's backup?

31 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Anybody know what's happening with Noah? Will he be back as JV's backup?

I hope so.  If they cut enough dead weight to get Noah on the roster I like the thought of having Noah and Iguodala mentoring our young guys.  Both solid, experienced, team-oriented veterans.  Even if we only get half a season out of them before a trade it could do wonders.

1 hour ago, Ace-is-high said:

Wonder what Dwight's trade value would look like had we kept him, any thoughts?

Probably non-existent - much less likely he would've been as focused on just rebounding/defending/cleaning up stuff in the paint if he were on our team. 

20 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

Probably non-existent - much less likely he would've been as focused on just rebounding/defending/cleaning up stuff in the paint if he were on our team. 

I could see that

On 8/24/2019 at 7:46 AM, Ursine Mammal said:

🤣 @ everyone advocating for DH to stay with the Griz. He couldn't even get a guaranteed contract with a veteran team because they were worried about him being a distraction. 

I see you  have only have 4 posts 

On 8/24/2019 at 6:46 AM, Ursine Mammal said:

🤣 @ everyone advocating for DH to stay with the Griz. He couldn't even get a guaranteed contract with a veteran team because they were worried about him being a distraction. 

For real though...what’s up with that post count?

I can't stop laughing.

I think he was wondering if you were still active on the Grizz forums Dwight.  Looking good for a ring this year, best of luck.

1 hour ago, Ursine Mammal said:

And this was dug out of the mothballs because...

Congratulations on your fifth post! 😁