gfaulk09

Dwight to Memphis (sources say)

Thanks for taking the buyout D.H. First positive contribution you made for a NBA team in years.  😄

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

Dwight Howard did a solid for the Grizz unlike Chandler Parsons.

He did. I hope Parsons loves the hawks

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

Dwight Howard did a solid for the Grizz unlike Chandler Parsons.

Now we have to root for him to be a good teammate so he's not cut before January (when his salary becomes guaranteed). 

19 minutes ago, Ursine Mammal said:

🤣 @ everyone advocating for DH to stay with the Griz. He couldn't even get a guaranteed contract with a veteran team because they were worried about him being a distraction. 

People are crazy. DH would not have been a good fit for this team

LA could still end up cuttin Cousins n signing Noah too.

Overall, this Howard trade was a massive win. Almost 6 mill in savings wow.

19 minutes ago, cdp said:

LA could still end up cuttin Cousins n signing Noah too.

Overall, this Howard trade was a massive win. Almost 6 mill in savings wow.

Yeah.  We got a good deal out of it outside of getting some super trade offer.

I also think it is a pretty good signing for the Lakers.

3 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I'm a little surprised they chose DH over Noah.

There's no guarantee of better health for either one, but apparently LeBron would prefer Howard over Noah?

Lebum and Noah don't like each other.  Noah wouldn't kiss his *** and would get in his face when they faced off in the playoffs years ago.

7 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

Lebum and Noah don't like each other.  Noah wouldn't kiss his *** and would get in his face when they faced off in the playoffs years ago.

yup.

18 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

I doubt if that was the reason the Lakers took Howard, all LBJ had to do was make his feelings known that he didn't want Noah, you think they would take Noah over him? Don't you have any common sense? 

2 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I doubt if that was the reason the Lakers took Howard, all LBJ had to do was make his feelings known that he didn't want Noah, you think they would take Noah over him? Don't you have any common sense? 

Yes I have plenty of common Sense and I would still take Noah over Howard.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:59 AM, Grizzled Vet said:

I'm a little surprised they chose DH over Noah.

There's no guarantee of better health for either one, but apparently LeBron would prefer Howard over Noah?

A long time ago, during the game, I saw Noah do a dance in front of the Lebron sitting on the bench - mocking Lebron who earlier did some showboating dance moves after a shot or something, I don't exactly remember the reason.    But I think Lebron hasn't forgotten.   So he may not want Noah.

6 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

A long time ago, during the game, I saw Noah do a dance in front of the Lebron sitting on the bench - mocking Lebron who earlier did some showboating dance moves after a shot or something, I don't exactly remember the reason.    But I think Lebron hasn't forgotten.   So he may not want Noah.

Whoever Noah plays for, I hope he gets the chance to do it again.:D

I’m glad they went for Howard just because I don’t want him on the Grizzlies, not that there was much of a chance of that happening anyway.

Regardless or whether or not he chooses to be a diva/cancer/mental 1st option or has finally snacked on a piece of the Father Time Humble Bar, his reputation as a difficult player to team with, precedes him.

Yeah, I know...veteran presence and showing the young ins the ropes and all that, but not from him. Besides, this league is way less smack talk and haze, and a lot more banana boat and fresh breath fouls.

Don't know about y’all, but I’m not looking to see the next Westbrook and KG as much as I am as the 1st Ja/J3 combo. We’re in this boat now regardless, might as well see how it floats.

6 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Whoever Noah plays for, I hope he gets the chance to do it again.:D

I second that!

17 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Lebron decide who play or not, who is in the team or not. I doubt Noah will accept that. I think Fakers just make another mistake.  I agree that Noah is a much better choice than DH.

They messed up

I think Noah is waiting September when the last move will be done. I guess that he probably have already some great contact. hopefully with our team. Next week shoud see some moves. Wait and See but i still believe he will be back with us.

2 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

I think Noah is waiting September when the last move will be done. I guess that he probably have already some great contact. hopefully with our team. Next week shoud see some moves. Wait and See but i still believe he will be back with us.

Yes, I would also like to see Noah back.   I think he is a good fit for this team.   He impressed me last season.

15 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

I don't think he will back, although I would welcome him back.

The team sits at the roster max of 20 guys, of those, 3 are pretty certain to be Hustle guys.  I just don't think they want to pay for another guy.  My guess at this point is that Hill and Rabb get waived.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:40 PM, Joey Crawford said:

Yes, I would also like to see Noah back.   I think he is a good fit for this team.   He impressed me last season.

How many guys are currently on the team from last year? Pretty much a different bunch of players, different coach. I don't see him coming back.