Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Clippers 7-7-19

clarke looks great in PnR on offense and moving well on defense.  allen slightly rusty, but getting to the basket easy and making some really good passes.

1 minute ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

I like Watanabe actually, his handle at his size is interesting

I do too.  If SloMo doesn't make it full season i would love to give him his spot.  

Just now, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Clarke reminds me of the Stro Show, let's go!!!

My best Stro show was when he went to jam, hit the rim so hard, ball went high in the air, and he was looking around puzzled of where it went.

clarke and allen will look even better next to competent point guards...harvey is horrible and hannahs mostly looks for his own shot.  ja will be great for an uptempo offense and tyus jones (if minny doesn't match) will be a nice steady/change of pace/low mistake guy.

Um ... I have been wondering where Julian Washburn was, so I searched google.  I didn’t realize he was part of the Iggy trade.  But the Warriors are suppose to release Washburn soon for him to rejoin the Griz and play on our summer league team.  

ESPN announcers have started kissing Clipper backside already.

3 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

clarke and allen will look even better next to competent point guards...harvey is horrible and hannahs mostly looks for his own shot.  ja will be great for an uptempo offense and tyus jones (if minny doesn't match) will be a nice steady/change of pace/low mistake guy.

Allen does look like he has upside as a bench scorer.   He is pretty good at attackin the rim.    Yea i am all for having playmaking PG's that can run good pick N Rolls.    Jonas and Brandon will FEAST.  

It's hard not to get excited about Clarke, betting he'll have a much better rookie season than Dillon Brooks had, hes going to be a much better scorer than his pre draft profile suggest.. I'll go out on a limb and say he'll be in the rising stars challenge during all star break too