fanboyslim

Vegas Summer League roster

D-lWwYzWwAATZHK.png:large

No Ja Morant. On the other hand we'll roll out Dusty Hannahs and Paris Lee, whose names sound more like members of the dance crew than basketball players.

Should expect Allen Melton a d Clarke to be added to this roster after the 6th

1 hour ago, fanboyslim said:

D-lWwYzWwAATZHK.png:large

No Ja Morant. On the other hand we'll roll out Dusty Hannahs and Paris Lee, whose names sound more like members of the dance crew than basketball players.

Bruno is going to destroy the Summer league.

2 hours ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Wonder if they will try and get Melton over there?

I hope so, I also assume his deal can't be completed until the 6th.

If we trot out Melton, Allen, Clarke, Rabb, and Bruno, we're coming for that summer league title. I wish ja could play. Yuta and Konchar should help as well. 

8 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

If we trot out Melton, Allen, Clarke, Rabb, and Bruno, we're coming for that summer league title. I wish ja could play. Yuta and Konchar should help as well. 

That lineup is stacked!

I think we should keep Washburn over Konchar, special now that we have a project to devolop as sg in Guduric. Washburn is older and would not be here when Ja/Jaren hit their prime, but he is shooting the ball so well, I would think about keeping him.

9 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

I think we should keep Washburn over Konchar, special now that we have a project to devolop as sg in Guduric. Washburn is older and would not be here when Ja/Jaren hit their prime, but he is shooting the ball so well, I would think about keeping him.

Really? I don't think any decisions should be made based on two SL warm-up games.

9 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

I wish we could see Guduric play

I watched Keenan Evans vs the Cavs and he seems pretty decent, I hope he'll stay with the Hustle.

19 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

Why isnt Brandon Clarke playing?  

NBA transactions aren't official until tomorrow so technically he's not a Grizz right now. He will be tomorrow and will play in the SL next week. 

5 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

NBA transactions aren't official until tomorrow so technically he's not a Grizz right now. He will be tomorrow and will play in the SL next week. 

so silly.

the nba draft was also a joke with the confusion about picks and hats.

slim.

12 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Oh right!  Thanks for the clarification... i forgot that pick was part of the Conley trade.

What a night! Zion injures his knee. Then the game gets stopped due a 7.1 earthquake 150 miles away (in Cali). Then the Kawhi deal with Clippers gets done. Non-stop off season action!!!

3 minutes ago, GameOn said:

What a night! Zion injures his knee. Then the game gets stopped due a 7.1 earthquake 150 miles away (in Cali). Then the Kawhi deal with Clippers gets done. Non-stop off season action!!!

I hope Zion stays healthy and ppl are already in CA. 

34 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Didn't see anything on nba.com about this.  I guess it wasn't serious?