fanboyslim

Vegas Summer League roster

Recommended Posts

D-lWwYzWwAATZHK.png:large

No Ja Morant. On the other hand we'll roll out Dusty Hannahs and Paris Lee, whose names sound more like members of the dance crew than basketball players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should expect Allen Melton a d Clarke to be added to this roster after the 6th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fanboyslim said:

D-lWwYzWwAATZHK.png:large

No Ja Morant. On the other hand we'll roll out Dusty Hannahs and Paris Lee, whose names sound more like members of the dance crew than basketball players.

Bruno is going to destroy the Summer league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Wonder if they will try and get Melton over there?

I hope so, I also assume his deal can't be completed until the 6th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we trot out Melton, Allen, Clarke, Rabb, and Bruno, we're coming for that summer league title. I wish ja could play. Yuta and Konchar should help as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

If we trot out Melton, Allen, Clarke, Rabb, and Bruno, we're coming for that summer league title. I wish ja could play. Yuta and Konchar should help as well. 

That lineup is stacked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should keep Washburn over Konchar, special now that we have a project to devolop as sg in Guduric. Washburn is older and would not be here when Ja/Jaren hit their prime, but he is shooting the ball so well, I would think about keeping him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

I think we should keep Washburn over Konchar, special now that we have a project to devolop as sg in Guduric. Washburn is older and would not be here when Ja/Jaren hit their prime, but he is shooting the ball so well, I would think about keeping him.

Really? I don't think any decisions should be made based on two SL warm-up games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

I think we should keep Washburn over Konchar, special now that we have a project to devolop as sg in Guduric. Washburn is older and would not be here when Ja/Jaren hit their prime, but he is shooting the ball so well, I would think about keeping him.

I wish we could see Guduric play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched Keenan Evans vs the Cavs and he seems pretty decent, I hope he'll stay with the Hustle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

Why isnt Brandon Clarke playing?  

NBA transactions aren't official until tomorrow so technically he's not a Grizz right now. He will be tomorrow and will play in the SL next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

NBA transactions aren't official until tomorrow so technically he's not a Grizz right now. He will be tomorrow and will play in the SL next week. 

so silly.

the nba draft was also a joke with the confusion about picks and hats.

 

slim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

NBA transactions aren't official until tomorrow so technically he's not a Grizz right now. He will be tomorrow and will play in the SL next week. 

Oh right!  Thanks for the clarification... i forgot that pick was part of the Conley trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a night! Zion injures his knee. Then the game gets stopped due a 7.1 earthquake 150 miles away (in Cali). Then the Kawhi deal with Clippers gets done. Non-stop off season action!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GameOn said:

What a night! Zion injures his knee. Then the game gets stopped due a 7.1 earthquake 150 miles away (in Cali). Then the Kawhi deal with Clippers gets done. Non-stop off season action!!!

I hope Zion stays healthy and ppl are already in CA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, GameOn said:

What a night! Zion injures his knee. Then the game gets stopped due a 7.1 earthquake 150 miles away (in Cali). Then the Kawhi deal with Clippers gets done. Non-stop off season action!!!

Didn't see anything on nba.com about this.  I guess it wasn't serious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now