Sign in to follow this  
Ja_Rules

Jevon Carter appreciation thread

Tks man, I still believe you are the next Beverly, good lucky.✌ You might get playing time there.

Appreciate your hustle Jevon.  Keep working hard & you'll be fine.  Go get 'em!

I think this first game of the summer league was just so bad that F.O or possibly our new coach just ship him out of town.

Could come back to bite us in the long run. Don’t count out Jevon Carter 

2 hours ago, costarica2 said:

I think this first game of the summer league was just so bad that F.O or possibly our new coach just ship him out of town.

It was pretty terrible for sure. There is something to be said about this new F.O wanting their own guys. I don't know if this is true but I heard Herrington say this new F.O preferred him to Carter during the draft. I also saw Woj frame this trade as us "getting a free look" at Josh Jackson, with the real  prize being Deanthony Melton. I'm suspicious of that, as it seems like they may be trying to get out in front of a bad situation, should they decide not to keep him, by implying they were more interested in Melton. Then again, who knows? Great trade, regardless of whether Jackson stays and contributes or not.

Good luck to Jevon.  Like all Grizzlies who get traded (except for Parsons) I'll be rooting for him.

Jevon, I appreciated your hard working defensive tenacity.  Best of luck to you in all your endeavors...                      ...except when playing the Grizzlies of course!

12 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Like I said, he will need some time to produce as a backup, but he is a Beverly waiting to happen.

With Carter gone now, who is gonna hold the ball for the final shot of the quarter only to end up hoisting a fade away bomber?   J/k....he had some good moments in the Grizz uni....good luck.

10 hours ago, WVgrizz said:

Could come back to bite us in the long run. Don’t count out Jevon Carter 

the only bite will be vs the Memphis hustle