JWill4L

Grizzlies get Josh Jackson from Suns

This is a good *** trade Melton can play pg and Josh Jackson is young and athletic enough to run with Ja and Jaren let's hope some structure matures him. I'm 100% on board with this FO

3 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Club 152, Classic Soulz watch out!

Jackson is poop and wont do much but Im happier about Carter for Melton. And a 2020 pick. Another fine move!!

How long has Jackson been in the league? 

Just now, WVgrizz said:

I hate we got rid of Carter but good return. 

I was about to ask why then I saw your name...I guess you had faith in him.

Jackson is having off court issues though. So Im wondering if he will be maintained. Cant shoot a lick. Will be interesting.

1 minute ago, Ndq0327 said:

How long has Jackson been in the league? 

2 years. We will see. He tries hard so he is no Wiggins. Just not very good.

The Mike Conley trade has now netted us: 

Jae Crowder
Josh Jackson
DeAnthony Melton
Grayson Allen
Andre Iguodala
Brandon Clarke
UTA 2020 1st (prot. 1-7, 15-30 in '20, '21, top 3 prot. '22)
GS 2024 1st (top 4 prot.)
PHX 2020 2nd 
PHX 2021 2nd

This is wild. 

2 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

I was about to ask why then I saw your name...I guess you had faith in him.

Yeah always had faith in JC. Have watched him since his freshman years at WVU. Sucks he gets traded to the dumpster fire organization Suns. But it’s a business. I’ve been a Grizzlies fan since 2002. Putting my personal beliefs aside. Let’s go Grizz! 

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

This is insane!!!!!!!!! I’m loving it! 

Its great , for once im stoked for the next move! 

Wow... I'll be honest, I remember doing a deep dive into Josh Jackson during the draft and fell in love with him. He's obviously been disappointing and a total asshat off the court, but holy .... getting a chance at a redemption player with his level of talent is such a home run for the Grizzlies. This guy is a swiss army knife. Playmaker, can run the floor, reasonable defender. Great get. Demoting C.W might have saved the franchise.

If I have to hear one more time that the Conley trade didn't yield a good return I'm gonna talk Toke into doing some banning. lol.

The new regime strikes again.

The moves so far are blowing my mind, so not used to this, I'll go on a limb and say there are more moves to come, betting we get at least one more pick

These young dudes are killing it!!! Cant help but to think there's a major move coming

Just now, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Meh...wish we would have gone harder after Warren. Maybe we'll flip him

Yes. Woulda been excited about him.

Another JJ ! Josh Jackson, 

9 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

Wow... I'll be honest, I remember doing a deep dive into Josh Jackson during the draft and fell in love with him. He's obviously been disappointing and a total asshat off the court, but holy .... getting a chance at a redemption player with his level of talent is such a home run for the Grizzlies. This guy is a swiss army knife. Playmaker, can run the floor, reasonable defender. Great get. Demoting C.W might have saved the franchise.

thanks for uploading the vidoe. Another JJ if he stays on the roster. Josh Jackson looks likes a player with all the tools if he can only get his head straight! I hope being traded helps him show his potential!