JWill4L

Grizzlies sign Marko Guduric

Thanks for the video. 24 years old, 6'6" SF, 200 lbs, 47.7% from 3. Good potential. 

27 minutes ago, Lord Gordon said:

He has Chris Wallace written all over him :rolleyes:

You might have a point there.  I mean Chris Wallace is a scout now, and they probably sent him to Europe to get him out of the way.  Having said that, he did make the occasional good signing (TA), so I hope this one works out.

So he wasn't all that prolific in raw stats that I can tell, but he did have some really good shooting percentages (55/48/84).  I'd fell comfortable expecting him to be an above average shooter at least.  I can't really tell if he projects to be a decent defender or not.  Hope so.

18 minutes ago, WVgrizz said:

So G League? 

He'd go back to Europe before he did that. Maybe he's. Wayne Ellington type or a little better he's only 24 so he has some potential to grow let's hope he isn't totally over matched defensively 

7 hours ago, Ndq0327 said:

I can work with that review. Need our strength and conditioning coach to work with him

He's not very strong off one leg from the highlights. I always think guys can become more athletic but can't remember and instance where that has happened. So maybe it's not true, he seems to have good ball control so he's isn't just a catch and shoot guy. Hopefully he's similar to Bogdan i think Bogdan tries to use his athleticism more than Marko(all based off highlights of court) 

after watching highlights I think KBM's Manu comparison is pretty close, that's a nice ceiling and a nice skill set if it ever translates to the NBA

On 7/1/2019 at 6:33 PM, Lord Gordon said:

He has Chris Wallace written all over him :rolleyes:

Is there anything more dangerous than Chris Wallace in Europe with an expense account?

18 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

He's built like James Harden.  Hopefully he has that step-back jumper too.

I hope he can score like Harden 

4 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Still no official news, but Zeljko Obradovic (Guduric’s coach at Fenerbahce) gave an interview today in which he spoke about Marko’s move to the NBA as a done deal.

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/903983/zeljko-obradovic-i-am-proud-that-i-send-players-to-the-nba/

For reference, Obradovic is like Pops in terms of prestige in Europe.

Well we def need someone that is a knockdown shooter after all our moves.