chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz - Summer League

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Monday, July 1, 8:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies at Utah Jazz

Television: ESPN2

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: 1st 4000 fans receive a summer league T Shirt

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Unknown Starting 5

Jevon Carter John Konchar Julian Washburn Yuta Watanabe Ivan Rabb
1628975.png image.jpeg.c3f8770de83f95d68af9c4899379a9ac.jpeg 1627395.png 1629139.png 1628397.png

Jazz Unknown Starting 5

Darnell Edge Isaiah Cousins Jarrell Brantley Willie Reed Tony Bradley
image.jpeg.5a8fda71b4a9075eacdfe468e689041e.jpeg image.jpeg.a3e66c38e561cfa9b392e185c850658e.jpeg Image result for jarrell brantley Image result for willie reed nba 1628396.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Peyton Aldridge, Shaq Buchanan, Keenan Evans, Dusty Hannahs, Tyler Harvey, Lyle Hexom, Ben Lawson, Paris Lee, Doral Moore, Simi ****tu 

Utah: Frankie Ferrari, Tre'Shaun Fletcher, William Howard, Stanton Kidd, Jairus Lyles, Tanner McGrew, Juwan Morgan, Josh Sharma, Justin Wright-Foreman

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Jazz: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

9 minutes ago, King Dork said:

😂😂 Willie Reed looks just like Derrick Favors. Utah got twins. 

Fixed.

I don't suppose you want to take a run at doing this for summer league games do you? 

I really have to laugh when I look at the Grizzlies players name being bleeped out by the censors. 

I have 0 interest in watching this with no Morant 

Is Clarke not playing because the trade hasn’t officially gone down? The nba needs to fix that. It’s silly 

2 minutes ago, Allen said:

I have 0 interest in watching this with no Morant 

Is Clarke not playing because the trade hasn’t officially gone down? The nba needs to fix that. It’s silly 

You have zero interest in watching it but you have interest in posting on the game thread? 

You are a special kind of person aren't you. 

Clarke won't officially join the Grizzlies until July 6th. That is the day the new fiscal year begins for the NBA and when teams have the new cap numbers to operate off of so that is also the day that Conley's is officially traded. 

I like Willie Reed. Don't really know/remember why, but I've been hoping he could stick with someone. He's 29 now so he's running out of time. A few years ago I think he was on our summer league team.

Anyway, hats off to Chip for the game thread.

56 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Fixed.

I don't suppose you want to take a run at doing this for summer league games do you? 

Not a chance. You do a great job. 

Also he does actually look like Derrick Favors. Lol

32 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

You have zero interest in watching it but you have interest in posting on the game thread? 

You are a special kind of person aren't you. 

Clarke won't officially join the Grizzlies until July 6th. That is the day the new fiscal year begins for the NBA and when teams have the new cap numbers to operate off of so that is also the day that Conley's is officially traded. 

Because taking 15 seconds to make a post is the same thing as watching a game for two hours? Come on Chip you’re brighter than that.

Nba needs to fix that though 

Thanks for the thread chip.

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian posters on this board.

I'm sooo ready for this season to START! 

Sitting here trynna eat dinner right quick so I don't miss this game tonight!

No kidding.  I'm watching San Antonio vs Cleveland right now.  Dylan Windler looks pretty good once he got a little comfortable.

2 minutes ago, CarloJ63 said:

No kidding.  I'm watching San Antonio vs Cleveland right now.  Dylan Windler looks pretty good once he got a little comfortable.

same... 

I got some bad news today.  I watched nearly every Grizzlies game online last season.  Now the site is shutdown.  Is there a good way to watch without having to get some ridiculous cable or satellite package.  I think it was @Dwash who informed me of something, was it Amazon Firestick?  IDK.  I guess I really need some way to get Fox Sports Southeast or whichever one is carrying the team.  I don't think I'm interested in NBA League Pass because they blackout games.  If they're not going to let me watch them all I don't feel like paying that kind of money.  Any input would be helpful.  I'm already starting to go through withdrawals from missing out on tonight's SL game, and it hasn't even started yet.

soo ... what are the odds that Carter returns to the Hustle ?

asking for a friend 

me. 

asking for me.

Man I want Konchar to look good they said he didn't stand out in Portsmouth hopefully this is a little more structured for him.

47 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

I got some bad news today.  I watched nearly every Grizzlies game online last season.  Now the site is shutdown.  Is there a good way to watch without having to get some ridiculous cable or satellite package.  I think it was @Dwash who informed me of something, was it Amazon Firestick?  IDK.  I guess I really need some way to get Fox Sports Southeast or whichever one is carrying the team.  I don't think I'm interested in NBA League Pass because they blackout games.  If they're not going to let me watch them all I don't feel like paying that kind of money.  Any input would be helpful.  I'm already starting to go through withdrawals from missing out on tonight's SL game, and it hasn't even started yet.

37 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Channel 1632 U-Verse NBA 

YOOOO!!!

I just got hit with the ol switcheroo ...

Grizzlies were on the floor warning up ... 

commercial came on 

game back and it's the Lakers and Kings !

ughhhhh

47 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Did you check Reddit already?

That's what I used to have to watch when traveling throughout some of the state and I couldn't watch on League Pass because I was in the Fox Southeast footprint, but where I was staying didn't have that channel, which is about everywhere.