Jonboy

Grizz Acquire Iguodala, 1st Round Pick from GS

23 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Iggy dressed out and playing for Miami already. 

Crowder playing very well too. Tough game because I don’t want to see Iguodala succeed in any way (petty, I know) but it’d be nice to get another game cushion on Portland. 

1 hour ago, ACGrizz said:

Crowder playing very well too. Tough game because I don’t want to see Iguodala succeed in any way (petty, I know) but it’d be nice to get another game cushion on Portland. 

Nah it's just being honest. I really dislike him

I dont have the athletic, but Iggy opened up in there and says that he never said he wouldnt come to Memphis. They straight up approached him about sitting out until traded according to him. 

Just now, Dwash said:

I dont have the athletic, but Iggy opened up in there and says that he never said he wouldnt come to Memphis. They straight up approached him about sitting out until traded according to him. 

Heard they wanted him to come to training camp and he refused.   Iggy finessed the entire situation. 

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Heard they wanted him to come to training camp and he refused.   Iggy finessed the entire situation. 

According to him he never said that. Grizzlies never fined him for not showing up. As of right now I can only go with the party that has spoken until proven otherwise. 

Just now, Dwash said:

According to him he never said that. Grizzlies never fined him for not showing up. As of right now I can only go with the party that has spoken until proven otherwise. 

I hear you but i am not giving Iggy benefit of the doubt after his comments about Memphis before he even got traded here.   His new book, he is contantly pushing, is all about Player empowerment and he bragged about the power moves he made to get to MIA.   

He wanted a buyout from day one. 

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

Don’t you remember when Iggy started tweeting snide references to slavery (amplified by his agent and his media friends) and only stopped after they reached an agreement with the FO? Iggy may not have said he wouldn’t report in so many words (if nothing else because that is expressly forbidden and penalized by the CBA) but he did want a buyout and tried to play hardball.

7 hours ago, Dwash said:

I heard / read that too.

thing is - for a dude that talks about being professional and a veteran he sure is saying a lot.

he loves getting mic’d up and slick talkin...

Empty wheelbarrows make the most noise.

9 hours ago, Dwash said:

Iggy showed sucka behavior when he was acting as GSW's mole when he was still on the Nuggets.

He's been a confirmed clown to me ever since.

Iggy is a smart dude.  He knows how to play the system.  So I'm not taken in by his routine at all.  He's just going to talk and put out his version of the story until everyone believes it and he can keep his "legacy".

I will be rooting for the Heat to get knocked out of the playoffs in the 1st Round.  Sorry Jae & SoLo.

(Facts are facts. Everyone, who wants to, can see them.)

(Iggy reminds me of someone.)

The Memphis side of the story is told by liars. But he's too big a person to call them liars.

He is so smart that he figured out the Memphis trade before GS did it.

He would have humbled himself and played for Memphis but they didn't want him.

The Memphis players commenting on his absence are millennials confused by social media.

Iguodala took the entire situation in stride. (What a great guy.)

Now, lets gather the sycophants and rewrite history.

Imo, GS is not responsible for this mess. Iggy is.

Marc Gasol's last Grizzlies contract was lower than many expected. He got a trade kicker. He took less money to get some control over where he was traded.

Iggy wanted it, and got it, both ways: money and control. I hope some in the media don't buy into his bs.

Iggy better be a star for the Heat or he will face the heat.

2 hours ago, tangogriz said:

Imo, GS is not responsible for this mess. Iggy is.

Marc Gasol's last Grizzlies contract was lower than many expected. He got a trade kicker. He took less money to get some control over where he was traded.

Iggy wanted it, and got it, both ways: money and control. I hope some in the media don't buy into his bs.

Iggy better be a star for the Heat or he will face the heat.

Media loves him. He's a hero. 

12 minutes ago, grizzgolf said:

Media loves him. He's a hero. 

I’m seeing that too...

He definitely has some allies out there. 

I still think he talks too much.

I  think KD bumps his gums too much too.

Whats understood doesn’t need to be discussed. 

12 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I’m seeing that too...

He definitely has some allies out there. 

I still think he talks too much.

I  think KD bumps his gums too much too.

Whats understood doesn’t need to be discussed. 

He does talk way too much. He wont shut up since he went to Miami.  Dude is such an ego power trip.