Jonboy

Grizz Acquire Iguodala, 1st Round Pick from GS

If idea is to keep him till the deadline then flip him for MORE MORE MORE... then we could roll out day one

Ja + Iggy + Jae + Jaren + Jonas.... DAYUM..

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

If idea is to keep him till the deadline then flip him for MORE MORE MORE... then we could roll out day one

Ja + Iggy + Jae + Jaren + Jonas.... DAYUM..

Lots of length there!  That's a big team!

3 minutes ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Not sure I understand this one?!?!?!

we just punked the warriors. they gave up a potential top 5 pick for deangelo russell and likely lottery pick at the very least.

1 minute ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Not sure I understand this one?!?!?!

GSW had to dump either Iggy or Green to make possible an S&T for Deangelo Russell due to their hard cap situation. We took Iggy (I assume using the trade exception from Mike’s trade) and got a future 1st for our trouble.

I’m honestly amazed. Iguodala could easily net us some more in a future mid season trade to a contender.

I would love to keep him, but I could understand if he asks to go elsewhere, just not to LA. 76ers would be great for me, give him the chance of a title and he retires for his former team. 

Maybe they S&T for T Harris.

I'm 100% sure Iggy doesn't want to play on a rebuilding team.

We will most likely trade him.

2 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

GSW had to dump either Iggy or Green to make possible an S&T for Deangelo Russell due to their hard cap situation. We took Iggy (I assume using the trade exception from Mike’s trade) and got a future 1st for our trouble.

I’m honestly amazed. Iguodala could easily net us some more in a future mid season trade to a contender.

a first with very light protection on it and will convey around the time when the super team and splash bros. will be on medicare. If this were baseball and the minor leagues, this pick would be our top minor league prospect at this point.

Just now, Kevin B Moses said:

a first with very light protection on it down the line when the super team and splash bros. will be on medicare. If this were baseball and the minor leagues, this pick would be our top minor league prospect at this point.

Time to start scouting the middle schools!

Man he moved to the Bay area partially to be a tech investor. Here he gets to invest in hot wing joints!

The lifestyle changes, the losing. Dont torture this man unless he insists on staying. Let him go if he wants.

1 minute ago, fanboyslim said:

Time to start scouting the middle schools!

That pick is going to turn into LeBron James Jr. Lock it in.

I absolutely love our new front office. I am just so not used to this....wow. 

Excellent move. 

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Man he moved to the Bay area partially to be a tech investor. Here he gets to invest in hot wing joints!

The lifestyle changes, the losing. Dont torture this man unless he insists on staying. Let him go if he wants.

But what about the BBQ and our top flight Airport! 

Seriously, i have a difficult time seeing Iggy and Korver ever taking a team pic.