Jonboy

Grizz Acquire Iguodala, 1st Round Pick from GS

Recommended Posts

If idea is to keep him till the deadline then flip him for MORE MORE MORE... then we could roll out day one

Ja + Iggy + Jae + Jaren + Jonas.... DAYUM..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

If idea is to keep him till the deadline then flip him for MORE MORE MORE... then we could roll out day one

Ja + Iggy + Jae + Jaren + Jonas.... DAYUM..

 

Lots of length there!  That's a big team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Not sure I understand this one?!?!?!

we just punked the warriors. they gave up a potential top 5 pick for deangelo russell and likely lottery pick at the very least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BLUEandGOLD said:

Not sure I understand this one?!?!?!

GSW had to dump either Iggy or Green to make possible an S&T for Deangelo Russell due to their hard cap situation. We took Iggy (I assume using the trade exception from Mike’s trade) and got a future 1st for our trouble.

I’m honestly amazed. Iguodala could easily net us some more in a future mid season trade to a contender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to keep him, but I could understand if he asks to go elsewhere, just not to LA. 76ers would be great for me, give him the chance of a title and he retires for his former team. 

Maybe they S&T for T Harris.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 100% sure Iggy doesn't want to play on a rebuilding team.

We will most likely trade him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

GSW had to dump either Iggy or Green to make possible an S&T for Deangelo Russell due to their hard cap situation. We took Iggy (I assume using the trade exception from Mike’s trade) and got a future 1st for our trouble.

I’m honestly amazed. Iguodala could easily net us some more in a future mid season trade to a contender.

a first with very light protection on it and will convey around the time when the super team and splash bros. will be on medicare. If this were baseball and the minor leagues, this pick would be our top minor league prospect at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kevin B Moses said:

a first with very light protection on it down the line when the super team and splash bros. will be on medicare. If this were baseball and the minor leagues, this pick would be our top minor league prospect at this point.

Time to start scouting the middle schools!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man he moved to the Bay area partially to be a tech investor. Here he gets to invest in hot wing joints!

The lifestyle changes, the losing. Dont torture this man unless he insists on staying. Let him go if he wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fanboyslim said:

Time to start scouting the middle schools!

That pick is going to turn into LeBron James Jr. Lock it in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely love our new front office. I am just so not used to this....wow. 

Excellent move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Man he moved to the Bay area partially to be a tech investor. Here he gets to invest in hot wing joints!

The lifestyle changes, the losing. Dont torture this man unless he insists on staying. Let him go if he wants.

But what about the BBQ and our top flight Airport! 

Seriously, i have a difficult time seeing Iggy and Korver ever taking a team pic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now