Sign in to follow this  
ItIsWhatItIs

The Official Ja Morant Thread

This gets me scaried, we all know it will bee him, I hope FO make it. After the Thabust disaster we deserve a superstar.

9 minutes ago, Once_a_hater said:

This gets me scaried, we all know it will bee him, I hope FO make it. After the Thabust disaster we deserve a superstar.

Should we trade up two too 2 take ZBust????

2 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Neither of those two will fail, and in my opinion barring injuries the will be both superstars

7 minutes ago, Once_a_hater said:

Neither of those two will fail, and in my opinion barring injuries the will be both superstars

Zion might need to find his shot and polish his skills to be a mega star.  Will probably get tons of All Star votes anyway.  

Wonder who the other potential stars are: Sekou has upside and Windler can shoot and rebound too.  

JA is going to be one of the most popular players in the league and he plays for the Grizzlies. That’s going to be weird 

48 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Just stop with the Zion will be a bust noise. You’re losing what very little credibility ya had left.

12 minutes ago, Allen said:

JA is going to be one of the most popular players in the league and he plays for the Grizzlies. That’s going to be weird 

Im ready for it tho!!!

Grit and grind reference☺️

5 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

He is a character guy, soon to be an all star.

Must admit I haven't watched many Grizz games the last 2 years, but with Ja + JJJ next season, I plan on watching a LOT.

Welcome to Memphis!

Hope you and Jaren become the Dymamic Duo!

2 hours ago, Ja_Rules said:

Hater? This you ? 

💫🤣💫

nice change ! 

It's crazy how quickly fortunes can change - last year it looked like JJJ was our last gasp, and now all of a sudden we've got some bona-fide future star power and assets.  If we could just get out from under that CP contract early now...

This guy is going to be so much fun to watch.  This team could be so very fun to watch.

43 minutes ago, Allen said:

Grit and grind reference☺️

I heard it too !

Grit and Grind is morphing from meaning a slow it down knock down drag out to meaning having the grit / tuffness to go hard . The Grind could be continuous sustained effort and heart . 

The good thing , to me at least , is MEMPHIS is KNOWN for something positive. 

Somebody here can probably put it in words better than mine

1 hour ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I feel like this is less his health and more the Grizzlies protecting their player. Disappointing but understandable.

He might be playing in summer league, but we still got Carter and Clarke to look forward to. I'm sure we'll bring a lot of our  G League team like Moore and Crawford as well. 

Ja is going to be able to fully maximize his elite playmaking skills.   Can ya''ll imagine what he will look like throwing passes to Athletic NBA players and not MWC dudes???