Sign in to follow this  
bobblybook1

Ja still going at it

Recommended Posts

Looks good. 

I sneaky love that red/black.  This kid is gonna sell some shoes.

I like Zion but if I were New Orleans I would be talking to Ja, RJ, Sekou and a couple of others. His trade value is just too high.  And drafting an undersized power forward who can't shoot might be like taking a full back in the first round of the NFL Draft. Sekou might be in the NBA what Zion was in college.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, we could probably rank guys by their combine/draft work out videos and have better mock drafts/big boards than just about anyone.

Anybody have any recent workout footage of Zion?

Has he touched a basketball in 3 months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They don't do workout vids like they used to. I've only seen a handful from draftexpress on YouTube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, russian grizzly said:

Such a low release - almost from the chest

Just like Jaren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, costarica2 said:

Just like Jaren.

I was about to post that, if he can move a little up would be great, but the main thing right now for him is to make it quick.  Special with his ability to handle the ball, change speeds and step back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, TonyMassenturd said:

It's not an issue because he's great at creating space/his own shot.

Could be different in the big show.  Let's hope not (if we get to draft him).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Could be different in the big show.  Let's hope not (if we get to draft him).

Oh, for sure, man. No one's a guarantee at all, but I feel like he's one of the safer prospect skill sets that we've seen available in a while for a potentially elite guard. I'm extremely excited that we're likely to grab him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im going all in. I feel that Ja 12 and JJJ 13 are young and hungry enough to step out there believing we can win . I believe what they believe. 

We are already seeing 13 on tv and in the city visiting schools, hospitals, graduation ceremonies... showing him sneak up behind big Spain on the floor at the finals that Marc was suited up to roll in. And Marc showed him lil brother love. Saw him go over to East High school and present James Wiseman with his trophy.With the familial support system he has in his parents and the home training he has received I anticipate no off-court drama at.all. He knows basketball on a feel level ... can’t blame that on him...he now has to QUIT FOULING (please please pleez) and get out there learn the technicalities the rhythm the intricacies of sets offense and defensive. He showed us how smooth he can switch on d ... this summer I anticipate him learning the play book.

Some things that some of you guys don’t get to see as often are the interactions they have with each other. They are really kids -super good at basketball -but kids the same...can’t even buy a brew legally yet.This is the perfect time to introduce them to the culture that we want to represent us - the city , the team , the fans, and the NBA. We know basketball (and we know who has the most tender baby backs in a three state radius *ark *miss * Tennessee ).

We want to embrace them as OUR Memphis Grizzlies.

Get them an 8ball and Mjg tape, outcast Andre  3stacks and daddy fat sacks too... lil drag rap (trigger man’ )bun b and pimp c too....juicy Paul , project pat, Dj squeaky gangsta boo... in a hurry before we get inundated with some mouth full of marbles mumble rap.

Ja ... I feel like I have ally seen highlight plays compiled on YouTube...and the more I watch them I’m starting to feel like I have seen less than 10 big boy how did he do that plays...is it because they weren’t recorded or does he just have a smaller body of work to choose from?

whtever the case the stage is set and I can’t wait to get my nosebleed seats again this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Im going all in. I feel that Ja 12 and JJJ 13 are young and hungry enough to step out there believing we can win . I believe what they believe. 

We are already seeing 13 on tv and in the city visiting schools, hospitals, graduation ceremonies... showing him sneak up behind big Spain on the floor at the finals that Marc was suited up to roll in. And Marc showed him lil brother love. Saw him go over to East High school and present James Wiseman with his trophy.With the familial support system he has in his parents and the home training he has received I anticipate no off-court drama at.all. He knows basketball on a feel level ... can’t blame that on him...he now has to QUIT FOULING (please please pleez) and get out there learn the technicalities the rhythm the intricacies of sets offense and defensive. He showed us how smooth he can switch on d ... this summer I anticipate him learning the play book.

Some things that some of you guys don’t get to see as often are the interactions they have with each other. They are really kids -super good at basketball -but kids the same...can’t even buy a brew legally yet.This is the perfect time to introduce them to the culture that we want to represent us - the city , the team , the fans, and the NBA. We know basketball (and we know who has the most tender baby backs in a three state radius *ark *miss * Tennessee ).

We want to embrace them as OUR Memphis Grizzlies.

Get them an 8ball and Mjg tape, outcast Andre  3stacks and daddy fat sacks too... lil drag rap (trigger man’ )bun b and pimp c too....juicy Paul , project pat, Dj squeaky gangsta boo... in a hurry before we get inundated with some mouth full of marbles mumble rap.

Ja ... I feel like I have ally seen highlight plays compiled on YouTube...and the more I watch them I’m starting to feel like I have seen less than 10 big boy how did he do that plays...is it because they weren’t recorded or does he just have a smaller body of work to choose from?

whtever the case the stage is set and I can’t wait to get my nosebleed seats again this year.

Sec 221 4 lyfe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, costarica2 said:

Just like Jaren.

Absolutely. It had been my biggest concern to be frank until he shooted a couple of clutches including one over Lebron. Hopefully, the same will happen to Ja.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Im going all in. I feel that Ja 12 and JJJ 13 are young and hungry enough to step out there believing we can win . I believe what they believe. 

We are already seeing 13 on tv and in the city visiting schools, hospitals, graduation ceremonies... showing him sneak up behind big Spain on the floor at the finals that Marc was suited up to roll in. And Marc showed him lil brother love. Saw him go over to East High school and present James Wiseman with his trophy.With the familial support system he has in his parents and the home training he has received I anticipate no off-court drama at.all. He knows basketball on a feel level ... can’t blame that on him...he now has to QUIT FOULING (please please pleez) and get out there learn the technicalities the rhythm the intricacies of sets offense and defensive. He showed us how smooth he can switch on d ... this summer I anticipate him learning the play book.

Some things that some of you guys don’t get to see as often are the interactions they have with each other. They are really kids -super good at basketball -but kids the same...can’t even buy a brew legally yet.This is the perfect time to introduce them to the culture that we want to represent us - the city , the team , the fans, and the NBA. We know basketball (and we know who has the most tender baby backs in a three state radius *ark *miss * Tennessee ).

We want to embrace them as OUR Memphis Grizzlies.

Get them an 8ball and Mjg tape, outcast Andre  3stacks and daddy fat sacks too... lil drag rap (trigger man’ )bun b and pimp c too....juicy Paul , project pat, Dj squeaky gangsta boo... in a hurry before we get inundated with some mouth full of marbles mumble rap.

Ja ... I feel like I have ally seen highlight plays compiled on YouTube...and the more I watch them I’m starting to feel like I have seen less than 10 big boy how did he do that plays...is it because they weren’t recorded or does he just have a smaller body of work to choose from?

whtever the case the stage is set and I can’t wait to get my nosebleed seats again this year.

i got emotional while reading this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, russian grizzly said:

i got emotional while reading this

I read it with dramatic music playing in my head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Im going all in. I feel that Ja 12 and JJJ 13 are young and hungry enough to step out there believing we can win . I believe what they believe. 

We are already seeing 13 on tv and in the city visiting schools, hospitals, graduation ceremonies... showing him sneak up behind big Spain on the floor at the finals that Marc was suited up to roll in. And Marc showed him lil brother love. Saw him go over to East High school and present James Wiseman with his trophy.With the familial support system he has in his parents and the home training he has received I anticipate no off-court drama at.all. He knows basketball on a feel level ... can’t blame that on him...he now has to QUIT FOULING (please please pleez) and get out there learn the technicalities the rhythm the intricacies of sets offense and defensive. He showed us how smooth he can switch on d ... this summer I anticipate him learning the play book.

Some things that some of you guys don’t get to see as often are the interactions they have with each other. They are really kids -super good at basketball -but kids the same...can’t even buy a brew legally yet.This is the perfect time to introduce them to the culture that we want to represent us - the city , the team , the fans, and the NBA. We know basketball (and we know who has the most tender baby backs in a three state radius *ark *miss * Tennessee ).

We want to embrace them as OUR Memphis Grizzlies.

Get them an 8ball and Mjg tape, outcast Andre  3stacks and daddy fat sacks too... lil drag rap (trigger man’ )bun b and pimp c too....juicy Paul , project pat, Dj squeaky gangsta boo... in a hurry before we get inundated with some mouth full of marbles mumble rap.

Ja ... I feel like I have ally seen highlight plays compiled on YouTube...and the more I watch them I’m starting to feel like I have seen less than 10 big boy how did he do that plays...is it because they weren’t recorded or does he just have a smaller body of work to choose from?

whtever the case the stage is set and I can’t wait to get my nosebleed seats again this year.

Ummm.... Who do you think has the most tender baby back ribs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Ummm.... Who do you think has the most tender baby back ribs?

Easy.

me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this