Sign in to follow this  
PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

I think i found out when Morant hurt his knee...

skip to the 3:24 mark

he came down hard after the block and land on his right knee...the good thing is that the surgey was probably to remove a piece of bone and not cartillage...also dont pay and attention to the announcers.

1 hour ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

he came down hard after the block and land on his right knee...the good thing is that the surgey was probably to remove a piece of bone and not cartillage...also dont pay and attention to the announcers.

Now I can't help but pay attention to the announcers!!!!!

1 hour ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

Very possible.  Also, maybe we can bring in Shaq Buchanan for summer league (we have worked him out).  Oh, I like these announcers too.

Did it seem like Ja had any lingering knee issues the rest of the way?

I looked at Zion vs. Michigan State tourney highlights the other day and Zion seemed a bit lacking in vertical/explosiveness.  Couldn't 100% figure it out but something was off.  If Zion is at anything other than 100% maximum verticality/explosiveness/end-to-end speed then he will disappoint.  

Hopefully we figure out Ja's knee issue.  

If he is good to go he is number 1 on my draft board with Sekou at 2 and Zion falls to 3 -- LJ 2.0 might not move the needle as much in today's Brave New NBA aka ABA 2.0.

1 hour ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Now I can't help but pay attention to the announcers!!!!!

i was talking about them saying he banged his left knee...it was his right knee that land on the court the left knee hit the padding.