Sign in to follow this  
Kevin B Moses

Are we in an alternate universe right now Memphis Basketball?

What in the world is going on. I just happened to look at the memphis tigers recruiting page today and saw that penny has the #1 recruiting class. The grizzlies get the #2 pick in the draft. Marc is about to win an nba championship. What next?

I am gob stoppered by the penny thing. The guy just lapped the field with his pickups. This is unreal, the level of talent on his team. I just hope he isn't sean millering it. 

33 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Alt Grind is real.

I always thought your name was ATL Grind. I’m just now realizing it’s ALT Grind 

I'm hoping there will be some spillover effect that guys Penny has recruited will be more open to joining coming to Memphis as free agents, even if they don't choose the Tigers.

Certainly if they play for the Tigers they would be more open to the possibility I would think.

5 minutes ago, gentlemanquartely said:

Both teams will be super-exciting.  FedEx will be rocking. on both fronts.  i'm very excited about tigers and grizzlies

Memphis Tiger football is  the Vegas favorite to win every game too. Memphis sports and just the city of Memphis in general has got some nice momentum going right now 

On 6/1/2019 at 7:52 PM, Grizzled Vet said:

I'm hoping there will be some spillover effect that guys Penny has recruited will be more open to joining coming to Memphis as free agents, even if they don't choose the Tigers.

Certainly if they play for the Tigers they would be more open to the possibility I would think.

the Memphis tigers has  a better chance  then the Memphis grizzlies, Memphis is like the north/south Carolina  its a college state