Sign in to follow this  
Gogrizz123

High school

What should I do for my high school senior year to be a blast and also who do y’all the think the grizzlies are gonna hire as the next head coach 

Prepare yourself for a successful life.  Find something profitable that you enjoy doing, or a vocation you find enjoyable or interesting, and be very good at it.  Or you could prepare for college.  Life can be hard, but it can be fun too.  You have to be ready for it!

As for the coach...  I don't have a clue.  I hope he's good.

12 hours ago, Gogrizz123 said:

What should I do for my high school senior year to be a blast and also who do y’all the think the grizzlies are gonna hire as the next head coach 

Depends on what you want to do with the rest of your life. The most important thing to me is not to forget that this is a step not a destination. If you plan on attending college make sure you pick the best college for you and not the best sports program or Greek society. If you plan on working after high school, find a trade that you enjoy and start preparing for it. 

I believe the Grizzlies are going to hire Nate Thibbetts. He has experience being successful with a small market team, has developed one of the best backcourts in the league and has experience being involved in a well run organization.