Sign in to follow this  
PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

Im with KBM Reddish will be a star and we need him badly...

Hopefully the shoulder is fixed now, and hopefully that shoulder was preventing him from improving his shooting. If he could just hit a 3 he would be so much better. I think if he played starter minutes a full year, then he would be at worst in consideration for an All-defensive team. 

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

He is a decent bench player at best. Too slow with a terrible shot.

lol...his career fg% is better than draymonds...just be honest and just say you hate kyle anderson and it has nothing to do with his talent level....also it doesnt matter if he is slow he gets the job done point blank period.

2 hours ago, Dwash said:

What are you talking about he was a restricted free agent. The Spurs had 2 days to match but declined. They didnt think the guy was worth only 9 million out of what is now a 109 million dollar cap and 132 million dollar tax limit.

37 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

They didnt have to re-sign Rudy Gay. Or Bellinelli. They could have looked into unloading Mills. They thought letting a guy in his prime go was better than letting some old players way past their prime go.  Anderson is not a quality perimeter player in the NBA. 

I don't care for Draymond Green at all.  I think he's a dirty player and pushes the boundaries as far as he can.  I get the impression he's been doing that his whole life, because he's good at it.

But, he is a damned good player.  He's actually really smart and knows how to play the game.  I like Kyle, he's a smart player and a really good defender; but he is not in the same league as Draymond.

I think Anderson is a very good defender. I am just laughing at this guy now having said TWICE that Anderson is better than Kawhi defensively. At some point, I have to recognize the insanity and realize there is no reason to keep arguing. 

Big difference between Draymond Green and Kyle Anderson is the passing, playmaking.

I think Draymond is also a decent bit better of a defender (due to size), but man is Draymond a great playmaker. He looks like Magic sometimes when they put the ball in his hands. 

If Kyle became a 35% 3pt shooter he could play 3 positions and be a playoff-level starter. Right now his lack of shooting hinders him quite a bit as far as lineups go. Can't really put him in a lineup with another non-shooter. Maybe if its the Center but that collapses the floor pretty significantly. 

Before coming to the Grizzlies Kyle was 34% from 3pt range and 73% from the free throw line.  In Memphis he dropped to 27% on threes and 58% from the line.  I think his shoulder has been really bothering him.  Hopefully the surgery can rectify his discomfort and he can reach his former percentages.  If he does there is absolutely no reason why he couldn't be a starter on a playoff team (he already was before).  Elite defense, savvy playmaking, and respectable shooting are what I think he is capable of when healthy.

5 hours ago, Zappastache said:

Big difference between Draymond Green and Kyle Anderson is the passing, playmaking.

I think Draymond is also a decent bit better of a defender (due to size), but man is Draymond a great playmaker. He looks like Magic sometimes when they put the ball in his hands. 

If Kyle became a 35% 3pt shooter he could play 3 positions and be a playoff-level starter. Right now his lack of shooting hinders him quite a bit as far as lineups go. Can't really put him in a lineup with another non-shooter. Maybe if its the Center but that collapses the floor pretty significantly. 

5 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Before coming to the Grizzlies Kyle was 34% from 3pt range and 73% from the free throw line.  In Memphis he dropped to 27% on threes and 58% from the line.  I think his shoulder has been really bothering him.  Hopefully the surgery can rectify his discomfort and he can reach his former percentages.  If he does there is absolutely no reason why he couldn't be a starter on a playoff team (he already was before).  Elite defense, savvy playmaking, and respectable shooting are what I think he is capable of when healthy.

he has never been a terrible shooter of 3s...well spot up 3s anyways...he just doesn't shoot them

Wow. This is really the IDEAL Cam Reddish thread.  First, you start out all hyped up for Cam Reddish then slowly start to lose interest.  Just fading in and out. Pretty soon you forget he is even out there. Debating Kyle Anderson and Draymond Green and .... stuff.  

17 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Wow. This is really the IDEAL Cam Reddish thread.  First, you start out all hyped up for Cam Reddish then slowly start to lose interest.  Just fading in and out. Pretty soon you forget he is even out there. Debating Kyle Anderson and Draymond Green and .... stuff.  

Funny how that works.

19 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Has anybody seen the report that Reddish is about to have surgery?

Ja is having "minor" knee surgery too. Hopefully none of these are serious or ongoing.

24 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

Ja is having "minor" knee surgery too. Hopefully none of these are serious or ongoing.

Our draft pick threads are 2 for 2. Batting a thousand.