Sign in to follow this  
PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

Im with KBM Reddish will be a star and we need him badly...

just not at the 2pick...morant is a no brainer one because he has superstar potential plus conley seems to want out...BUT KBM is right...Reddish is being highly over looked he projects to be a 6'8 twoway guard...some say he is a 3pt shooter  but i see him as being a guy thats just going to be able put up numbers all over the court  and him and ja would make a scary backcourt.

thats why i want the FO to find a way to trade conley for reddish+assets on draft night

Ja/Reddish/Bruno/3Js/JV 

We would have 3 guys 20yrs old or younger with star to superstar potential

THE REBUILD WOULD TRULY BE OVER GUYS!!!!

1 minute ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

just not at the 2pick...morant is a no brainer one because he has superstar potential plus conley seems to want out...BUT KBM is right...Reddish is being highly over looked he projects to be a 6'8 twoway guard...some say he is a 3pt shooter  but i see him as being a guy thats just going to be able put up numbers all over the court  and him and ja would make a scary backcourt.

thats why i want the FO to find a way to trade conley for reddish+assets on draft night

Ja/Reddish/Bruno/3Js/JV 

We would have 3 guys 20yrs old or younger with star to superstar potential

THE REBUILD WOULD TRULY BE OVER GUYS!!!!

This has me hyped!

Reddish makes a nice highlight video and looks impressive on film. His negatives are that his stats were garbage but his worst negative is carrying around the unmotivated/low motor/lackidasical/unconfident tag that losers like Jeff Green and Andrew Wiggins have. Usually a killer.

But we need to get a pick for Conley and see what type of wing we can shake out of him. With Ja/JJJ we can take some chances now.

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Reddish makes a nice highlight video and looks impressive on film. His negatives are that his stats were garbage but his worst negative is carrying around the unmotivated/low motor/lackidasical/unconfident tag that losers like Jeff Green and Andrew Wiggins have. Usually a killer.

But we need to get a pick for Conley and see what type of wing we can shake out of him. With Ja/JJJ we can take some chances now.

Herro would be a good option as a shooter.  Not the flashy athlete that Cam or Little or Kevin Porter Jr. is but maybe he gives us more production.  

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

I agree on this. But, the best part about Reddish in this lineup is that he can live his lackadaisical life out of the spotlight as a very nice complimentary piece.

5 minutes ago, TonyMassenturd said:

I agree on this. But, the best part about Reddish in this lineup is that he can live his lackadaisical life out of the spotlight as a very nice complimentary piece.

Maybe he didn't get the ball where he needed it or enough shots.  That Duke team was super talented but a bit odd.  

2 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Maybe he didn't get the ball where he needed it or enough shots.  That Duke team was super talented but a bit odd.  

Agreed....that Duke team made it pretty hard to accurately assess Reddish. Zion and RJ seemed to become 1a and 1b very early in the season on that team. It really didn't allow Reddish to properly showcase the talent that everyone knows that he has.

I said this yesterday.

Lakers, Suns and in special Bulls. Any of those teams could give us a extra pick for Conley to draft Reddish.

My best trade proposal for both teams is MC + Dillon for Porter + #7 (Reddish)

19 minutes ago, TonyMassenturd said:

Reddish just living his life out of the spotlight and visiting shopping malls.  Sounds great!

1 minute ago, Ndq0327 said:

I think Nassir Liittle is the wing people are sleeping on

So many wings that could potentially get GM's fired.  

I think Little came it at 6'6 with a 7'1 wingspan or something.  

7 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

De'andre hunter is better on both sides of the ball. 

Yeah. Probably. Possibly even more "upside".  Good player but he might be gone by 6.  

We would have 3 "forwards" with Jaren, Bruno, and Hunter but wow that would be amazing on both sides of the ball.  And when going small you slide 'em down one spot.

27 minutes ago, TonyMassenturd said:

Agreed....that Duke team made it pretty hard to accurately assess Reddish. Zion and RJ seemed to become 1a and 1b very early in the season on that team. It really didn't allow Reddish to properly showcase the talent that everyone knows that he has.

Yeah, Carlton and The Fresh Prince really hijacked that team.  DJ Jazzy Reddish couldn't really get it going.  

Also, Zion and RJ kinda had a John Belushi-Chevy Chase relationship where each guy wanted to be "the guy". 

3 minutes ago, TonyMassenturd said:

Haha....You'd see Cam Reddish just walking around JC Penney's at the Bartlett mall.

Yep. We should ask him the Hasheem Thabeet question.

"What is your favorite store in the mall."

Anything other than "what's a mall?" or "what's a store?" is the wrong answer.

Corollary to the Luka Doncic question.

"Hey Zion, what's your favorite place in the food court?"

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

did he have that tag in highschool if not i would be willing to bet RJ and Zion had alot to do with his performance and duke

1 minute ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

did he have that tag in highschool if not i would be willing to bet RJ and Zion had alot to do with his performance and duke

Yes he has always had that tag. Not intense enough.