Kevin B Moses

Even I know you have to draft Ja

1 minute ago, Jetfixer said:

Not me, I don’t like that........I’m not as sure about Zion as most.

I think Zion is good. Could give you 5 years of Dream Team Charles Barkley aka the BEST Charles Barkley. Just not sure how you win a title around him.

1 minute ago, Kevin B Moses said:

he isn't MY pick, but that doesn't mean he isn't THE pick and I recognize that. You are acting like I all of the sudden am in love with Ja. I think he will not affect wins, but he will rack up a lot of losses with his style of play.

If I say he's not your pick that means you don't like him,  if i said he's not your pick why would you assume im implying you're in love with him? 

Just now, Kevin B Moses said:

you're crazy. Zion is a beast.

I didn’t say he’s not.......I just question it in the NBA. I do think he’s 90% going to be really good.

Oh wow. I bet the Pelicans trade AD to the Knicks for 3 and Mitchell Robinson. 

Mitchell Robinson, Williamson, and Barrett. Wow! What a law firm! It's like a John Grisham novel!

6 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Exactly 

I'm not even sure what you are saying. However, weren't you the one that wanted the grizzlies to convey the pick? Now you are so excited by it all of the sudden. 

1 minute ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I'm not even sure what you are saying. However, weren't you the one that wanted the grizzlies to convey the pick? Now you are so excited by it all of the sudden. 

Convey is the first option but at this point we were at the mercy of the ping pong balls.  Since that didn't happen a number two pick is a great alternative.  The only better option was the number 1 pick

5 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Convey is the first option but at this point we were at the mercy of the ping pong balls.  Since that didn't happen a number two pick is a great alternative.  The only better option was the number 1 pick

Actually i do prefer pick up number 2 than 1. I think JA is the kind of player we need more than Zion. But im probably the only one here. 

Just now, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Actually i do prefer pick up number 2 than 1. I think JA is the kind of player we need more than Zion. But im probably the only one here. 

Nope. You are not.

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I don't think Ja and Jaren is going to lead us anywhere, but the board will be happy.

Let's assume absolutely NO trade is possible for #1, who is your pick for the Grizzlies at #2?

27 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

You're stupid argument against me is the same as this. Makes no sense.

I'm def Ja over Barrett.

Would you trade Conley for #4 and one of the young Lakers players? They have the cap space to absorb Conley and weren't expecting to have #4. Not sure I love any of the players after Barrett though... 

2 minutes ago, Zappastache said:

I'm def Ja over Barrett.

Would you trade Conley for #4 and one of the young Lakers players? They have the cap space to absorb Conley and weren't expecting to have #4. Not sure I love any of the players after Barrett though... 

Even the best other in LA only makes like 9 mil, so that plus the 4th, isn’t even half of Conley’s salary.

44 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Nope. You are not.

Zion and JJJ just felt like an awkward fit. Ja and JJJ, man that's the kind of match made in heaven guard/big pairing you dream about starting your team with.

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Zion and JJJ just felt like an awkward fit. Ja and JJJ, man that's the kind of match made in heaven guard/big pairing you dream about starting your team with.

Even Garland or RJ would have been a better with Jaren.

I think the Pelicans need to trade AD to the Knicks for the 3rd pick and Kevin Knox.  Go small(ish) with Zion at center but RJ Barrett at point guard.  Probably the combo Zion needs.  Or... Darius Garland.

Zion is a tough fit.

Supremely talented forwards his size like Barkley, Elgin Baylor (and Dominique Wilkins) never won rings.

1 hour ago, ALT GRIND said:

Even Garland or RJ would have been a better with Jaren.

I think the Pelicans need to trade AD to the Knicks for the 3rd pick and Kevin Knox.  Go small(ish) with Zion at center but RJ Barrett at point guard.  Probably the combo Zion needs.  Or... Darius Garland.

While I agree the knicks if they believe they are getting KD should trade for AD. 

Dennis Smith

Kevin Knox

Mitchell Robinson 

#3 RJ Barrett 

plus two mavs 1st picks 

8 minutes ago, QMemphis said:

While I agree the knicks if they believe they are getting KD should trade for AD. 

Dennis Smith

Kevin Knox

Mitchell Robinson 

#3 RJ Barrett 

plus two mavs 1st picks 

DSJ, Barrett, Knox, Zion, and Mitchell Robinson on the Pelicans would be fun to watch!

45 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

DSJ, Barrett, Knox, Zion, and Mitchell Robinson on the Pelicans would be fun to watch!

That would be a legit team in a few years. We'll see if it happens.

Someone alluded to it in the other Ja thread, but we don't necessarily need to trade Conley, at least to start the year. I think we can play Ja and Conley together, probably have Ja as PG on offense and Mike off the ball. That moves Bradley to the bench, which I think he could thrive in. I know we'd be small in the backcourt, but we'd be pretty similar in size to Portland, who has made it work for this long. Lillard is listed at 6-3, but he's certainly not much bigger than Conley (he's 6-2 at best, a 6-3 Curry is a good bit taller than him.) McCollum and Ja are both 6-3 and not super strong, though I'm sure CJ is a lot stronger than Ja is right now. I think you try it for awhile, and then if it doesn't work, you just move him at the trade deadline. 

Either way here's the lineup

PG: Mike/Delon

SG Ja/ Avery

SF: Need to sign one/Anderson/Brooks

PF: JJJ/Bruno

Center: JV/Noah/Rabb

Think of the defensive capabilities of a Delon/Avery/Kyle/Bruno/Noah bench. Not sure anyone would score on that. 

40 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Someone alluded to it in the other Ja thread, but we don't necessarily need to trade Conley, at least to start the year. I think we can play Ja and Conley together, probably have Ja as PG on offense and Mike off the ball. That moves Bradley to the bench, which I think he could thrive in. I know we'd be small in the backcourt, but we'd be pretty similar in size to Portland, who has made it work for this long. Lillard is listed at 6-3, but he's certainly not much bigger than Conley (he's 6-2 at best, a 6-3 Curry is a good bit taller than him.) McCollum and Ja are both 6-3 and not super strong, though I'm sure CJ is a lot stronger than Ja is right now. I think you try it for awhile, and then if it doesn't work, you just move him at the trade deadline. 

Either way here's the lineup

PG: Mike/Delon

SG Ja/ Avery

SF: Need to sign one/Anderson/Brooks

PF: JJJ/Bruno

Center: JV/Noah/Rabb

Think of the defensive capabilities of a Delon/Avery/Kyle/Bruno/Noah bench. Not sure anyone would score on that. 

Totally agree. A team like this will have no trouble to convey and we can expect a good surprise.