Kevin B Moses

Even I know you have to draft Ja

here we go - Mr Hyde and his jealously rears his head.

Bring back Dr Jekyll!

2 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I don't think Ja and Jaren is going to lead us anywhere, but the board will be happy.

JaJaJa.

We are getting James Wiseman next year.

Cuz those 2 sure ain't taking us to the playoffs. 

Say goodbye to Evan Mobley.

Wait!?!?!! I thought you were the board? 

You do start an inordinately amount of threads. 

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

here we go - Mr Hyde and his jealously rears his head.

Bring back Dr Jekyll!

what? I said that we should draft Ja. Doesn't mean they are going to lead us anywhere. I would equate Ja to Andrew Wiggins, honestly.

11 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

what? I said that we should draft Ja. Doesn't mean they are going to lead us anywhere. I would equate Ja to Andrew Wiggins, honestly.

Andrew Wiggins never had a motor or drive. Your scouting sucks. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

dude we know you are obsessed with steph curry clones. we get it

Thing is, Ja Morant isn’t a clone or comp to curry like Trae was and wait for it.... is. 

You are trying to be a smart*** and failing miserably. 

Ja Morant is a highly gifted passer with freak athleticism and finishing ability at the rim. Average shot ability but his pin point passing and ability to do so with both hands is going to prove invaluable. 

He’s (yet again) a better passer than Mike Conley ever was and won’t struggle to get to the rim. 

4 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Thing is, Ja Morant isn’t a clone or comp to curry like Trae was and wait for it.... is. 

You are trying to be a smart*** and failing miserably. 

Ja Morant is a highly gifted passer with freak athleticism and finishing ability at the rim. Average shot ability but his pin point passing and ability to do so with both hands is going to prove invaluable. 

He’s (yet again) a better passer than Mike Conley ever was and won’t struggle to get to the rim. 

I like Ja's first step (it's good right?).  Needs to work on the mid-range.  He could LIVE there.  Like Jordan or Kobe.

Just now, Jetfixer said:

I just hope whoever we get at #2 is a beast............all these certainties in posts drive me crazy.

I would love for the grizzlies to offer a package to New Orelans to try and move up to get Williamson.

I'd offer Conley, #2 pick in the draft, a second first round pick and dillon brooks for Zion and Jrue Holiday. 

1 minute ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I would love for the grizzlies to offer a package to New Orelans to try and move up to get Williamson.

I'd offer Conley, #2 pick in the draft, a second first round pick and dillon brooks for Zion and Jrue Holiday. 

Not me, I don’t like that........I’m not as sure about Zion as most.

1 minute ago, toocoolkellz said:

I just said that you've spent months stating ja is NOT your pick,  yiu missed the NOT

he isn't MY pick, but that doesn't mean he isn't THE pick and I recognize that. You are acting like I all of the sudden am in love with Ja. I think he will not affect wins, but he will rack up a lot of losses with his style of play.