Predict #2 pick  

58 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think the Memphis Grizzlies draft

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/17/2019 at 12:00 AM

This is a no brainer RJ is solid and will be a good player in the NBA.

But Ja has super star potential you can't pass that up ....especially us.

I think they pick Ja, but I could be in favor of trading down for Garland + picks + young prospect

3 minutes ago, Trybanski Time said:

Ja could be a superstar. We don’t need to pass on that. 

Yea don't pass on the guy with SuperStar potential.   Conley wants out so help him pack his bags.     Ja and Jaren are pretty easy duo to build around.    

Picking JA is a no brainer. The pairing of Jaren and Ja will sell tickets and get the fanbase excited about Grizzlies basketball again. And to me he is the clear cut number 2 talent wise. We can now focus on trading Conley for a young wing and Denver has plenty of those (Beasley, Harris).

R.J.  BARRETT

"Was ranked the top player in his class by all recruiting services and was the first player since LeBron James to sweep all major awards in high school and win the national championship."

~ Wikipedia

How can you pass that up?  Dude played against the best all year.

4 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Im not a rookie anymore YYYESSSSS😅

1000 post 2 team 2000 1 team 5000 hof 

funny thing we all wake up weds and this is all a DREAM

6 minutes ago, pjs said:

R.J.  BARRETT

"Was ranked the top player in his class by all recruiting services and was the first player since LeBron James to sweep all major awards in high school and win the national championship."

~ Wikipedia

Ja Morant was a 0 star out of high school by those same "recruiting services "

That means nothing to me.

9 hours ago, pjs said:

R.J.  BARRETT

~ Wikipedia

How can you pass that up?  Dude played against the best all year.

Well this settles it. 🙄

49 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

Well this settles it. 🙄

lmao the stupidity.

I'd take either one, at this point.  We have new GM(s) and no HC.  So, whoever they pick, it depends on if the new HC will know how to get the most out of the lottery pick and other players.  IMHO, with the right HC, and, possibly decent decisions by the GM(s), the Grizzlies might make a turnaround in a few years.  The next couple of years will still be rebuild years.  With JJJ, Dillion Brooks and this lottery pick,  along with the next couple of years' picks and some luck in trades, I see us in contention of playoffs like during the Grit N Grind Era in a few more years.

JA is electric and if we can run and gun he looks pretty unstoppable in transition.  Electric athlete and amazing passer.  He and J3 are a good core along with Val.   We still need a playmaker at the 2 and 3.   I think he and Conley can coexist until he is ready but small backcourts always typically struggle bad on defense.  

YO

RJ may be good but I don't want to pass on a sure thing when they are comparing RJ to Rudy Gay.  Ja also has layers to his game when his athleticism fades, he can still shot, pass and has great size at the pg spot.

YO