3 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

Heck yes finally  a high scoring guard!!

Who also has great court vision and passing. Plus a good defender. He has a chance to be special. Morant/JJJ pick and roll? Oh my

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Who do we trade Mike for--a shooting guard or a small forward?

3 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Hopefully a shooting guard 

Mike to Boston for our pick back and Rozier? Or one of their young guys? Don know/care but that pick would be nice because we will have growing pains

Guys, I was thinking for the last hour. We don’t even need to trade Mike. We have a full roster now to compete in the next season.

Conley-Ja-Anderson-JJJ-JV

Wright-Dorsey-Brooks-Bruno-Noah

WTF!

1 minute ago, russian grizzly said:

Guys, I was thinking for the last hour. We don’t even need to trade Mike. We have a full roster now to compete in the next season.

WTF!

Yeah.

A blur of a backcourt with a monster front court (Bruno up front too).  

54 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Precious Achiuwa next year!

You believe the Grizzlies are going to be in the bottom 6 next season?

49 minutes ago, russian grizzly said:

WTF!

Noah will likely be gone, we would have to sign Wright, hope JV stays. We likely let Avery Bradley walk too, just my opinion.

1 hour ago, russian grizzly said:

WTF!

Yea that's one of the most interesting scenarios in all this. It's not like they rushed to trade Marc once Jaren was drafted, and they had no problem finding a trade partner for him. I could see it playing out the same way for Conley. See if him and Morant can play together otherwise move Conley at the next trade deadline.

2 minutes ago, cdp said:

See if him and Morant can play together otherwise move Conley at the next trade deadline.

True. Thomas/Dumars won a couple of titles. Cheeks/Toney got a ring. Ja actually played off the ball as a freshman.  

I think it would work ok since we have a monster front line of Kyle/Bruno, Jaren, and Jonas/Noah.

But, yeah, just gotta figure out how this fits with our team's number one asset -- Chandler Parsons' expiring contract.

8 minutes ago, cdp said:

Yea that's one of the most interesting scenarios in all this. It's not like they rushed to trade Marc once Jaren was drafted, and they had no problem finding a trade partner for him. I could see it playing out the same way for Conley. See if him and Morant can play together otherwise move Conley at the next trade deadline.

The key has to be to get the most out of Conley. I'd like to make the playoffs next year too, but we need to build around our new core of Morant and JJJ. Without a 1st rounder next year we need some young assets and Conley is our best shot at that. Most likely means you trade him this offseason

13 minutes ago, Once_a_hater said:

I have a question, can Ja become a elitens shooter?

He is a decent shooter, did well in the NCAA tournament 

3 hours ago, Allen said:

Who also has great court vision and passing. Plus a good defender. He has a chance to be special. Morant/JJJ pick and roll? Oh my

I can’t stop laughing. This was probably the best that could have happen tonight. Insane