13 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Ja all day, Ja all night, goodbye Conley!!!!!!!

Why you so gleeful about the possibility of Conley leaving?

Do we trade Conley for an off guard or for a small forward?

We have great potential with Ja, JJJ, Jv.  We have a great bench, too.  Who do we trade for?

Bruh im so hyped.    Ja or RJ either one and I am good.    Surely we will get one of them to workout for us.   Summer League gonna be fun. 

These Finals are now officially gonna take a backseat to Youtube highlights of Ja and RJ.

This. Is. Awesome. 

Ja and Jaren gonna be a hell of a duo to build around. **** yeah. 

WHAT A NIGHT FOR US GRIZZLIES FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, tjazz22 said:

I swear!!

So, do you trade Conley immediately? Or resign Wright and let them roll?

Keep Wright and see what Conley can get us

20 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Do we trade Conley for an off guard or for a small forward?

We have great potential with Ja, JJJ, Jv.  We have a great bench, too.  Who do we trade for?

I want Gary Harris in a trade with Denver.

Then go after Jaylen Brown from Boston.

Just now, grizzgolf said:

My thoughts exactly. Dangle him to Denver for Harris

2 minutes ago, grizzgolf said:

Yes.  There is no need right now to say Conley has to be traded.  See what the offers are, and if they aren't good right now, play to convey (Year 2).

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

Why you so gleeful about the possibility of Conley leaving?

Why not?

it's a new day. Time to start over and get rid of anything related to GnG. What exactly has holding on to Conley done for us and why would we want to hang on to him?

31 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Yes.  There is no need right now to say Conley has to be traded.  See what the offers are, and if they aren't good right now, play to convey (Year 2).

Nah  go ahead and move him so we can start Ja day one like they did Trae.    Pair him with Delon as a safety net and try to get a real 3 in Conley trade (PHO TJ Warren).   

10 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Why not?

it's a new day. Time to start over and get rid of anything related to GnG. What exactly has holding on to Conley done for and why would we want to hang on to him?

Don't get me wrong.  If he's gone I'm okay as long as we get decent return.  I'm just questioning the seeming "good! he's gone"  sort of attitude about a stand-up player who has been very good for the franchise, the all-time leader in many franchise statistical categories, the guy who came back early from a bashed in eye socket to lead the team to two playoff victories against the overwhelming favorite.  It ain't like we're talking about Parsons or some bum.

8 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Don't get me wrong.  If he's gone I'm okay as long as we get decent return.  I'm just questioning the seeming "good! he's gone"  sort of attitude about a stand-up player who has been very good for the franchise, the all-time leader in many franchise statistical categories, the guy who came back early from a bashed in eye socket to lead the team to two playoff victories against the overwhelming favorite.  It ain't like we're talking about Parsons or some bum.

Well, he signed a 5 year, $153 mil contract and has never even come close to being an All-Star.....I think he'll be alright. I doubt if my posts hurt his feelings or his wallet. Once again, he sounds like he wants to move on so it's probably best for both parties.

Just now, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Well, he signed a 5 year, $153 mil contract and has never even come close to being an All-Star.....I think he'll be alright. I doubt if my posts hurt his feelings or his wallet. Once again, he sounds like he wants to move on so it's probably best for both parties.

Yeah, he won't be hurting, but I'm not blaming him for that contract.  Everyone would have signed it.

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

AT least top 4. 1 of only 2 teams to never get #1. Gotta happen sometime, but i'll be honest.....I want #2 more than #1. I want Jah Bless over Mt. Zion. I'm not sold on Zion

Congratulations

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

Yeah, he won't be hurting, but I'm not blaming him for that contract.  Everyone would have signed it.

Business, never personal on both sides. Teams trade players all of the time, players demand trades or leave via FA. The NBA is very fluid. We just happened to have conley for a long time but for me, he represents the last piece of something we waited too late to move on from. If you have a chance to get a long term starting PG in the top 3, you get him and give him the team imo. No need to have Conley around to "mentor" him or take pressure off, blah blah blah, just let him ball and start the new era with Ja & JJJ. 

1 minute ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Business, never personal on both sides. Teams trade players all of the time, players demand trades or leave via FA. The NBA is very fluid. We just happened to have conley for a long time but for me, he represents the last piece of something we waited too late to move on from. If you have a chance to get a long term starting PG in the top 3, you get him and give him the team imo. No need to have Conley around to "mentor" him or take pressure off, blah blah blah, just let him ball and start the new era with Ja & JJJ. 

I can live with that.  I just hope the guy we select turns out to be worthy of that pick.