Recommended Posts

AT least top 4. 1 of only 2 teams to never get #1. Gotta happen sometime, but i'll be honest.....I want #2 more than #1. I want Jah Bless over Mt. Zion. I'm not sold on Zion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a feeling the Lakers gonna get Zion. Just watch. 

But ******. The Grizz. Are. Due. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GF#1 said:

Got a feeling the Lakers gonna get Zion. Just watch. 

But ******. The Grizz. Are. Due. 

The NBA gotta appease Lebum somehow. That way, they can then sign 2 mx free agents as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Ja all day, Ja all night, goodbye Conley!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Ja and Jackson have a chance to be special together. I’m pumped man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooooooooooooowwwwwweeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Allen said:

Man Ja and Jackson have a chance to be special together. I’m pumped man

Man I’m going CRAZY at work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!!! I wanted to see our name called last but #2 is amazing so I'll take it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

AT least top 4. 1 of only 2 teams to never get #1. Gotta happen sometime, but i'll be honest.....I want #2 more than #1. I want Jah Bless over Mt. Zion. I'm not sold on Zion

You got lucky tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is BIG for the GRIZZLIES  we will get a GREAT player out of this draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now