Gogrizz123

Is there any news on if JV is gonna sign with the grizzlies

10 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Image result for slap gif

Aw c'mon man.  If you're gonna slap someone around, you need to have the 3 Stooges do the honors.

1 minute ago, CarloJ63 said:

Aw c'mon man.  If you're gonna slap someone around, you need to have the 3 Stooges do the honors.

Image result for i am so ashamed gif

1 minute ago, chipc3 said:

....did I mention I hate cats?

there's just no pleasing some people...

1 minute ago, CarloJ63 said:

....did I mention I hate cats?

there's just no pleasing some people...

Image result for frustration gif

I doubt JV stays. I doubt we even have a coach by the 13th

11 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

I doubt JV stays. I doubt we even have a coach by the 13th

I bet he does. That's a lot of cheddar to leave on the table for a traditional big.

I think we're putting too much stock into one or two interviews with the Lithuanian media. Would he like a coach to be in place? Sure. Would he like for that coach to be the eastern euro guy?  Of course. But I don't think he's going to walk away based on that alone.

Now if his agent has something comparable lined up with another team then that would obviously change. And be a surprise..

People are saying, as Memphis FO assured JV about his role and the new HC (will be announced next week), Jonas is more than happy to stay in Memphis and will do everything to make Memphis great.

4 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

People are saying, as Memphis FO assured JV about his role and the new HC (will be announced next week), Jonas is more than happy to stay in Memphis and will do everything to make Memphis great.

who will be the next head coach

2 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

This has as much possibility to turn out wrong and we will never hear from you again. 

2 hours ago, lions said:

who will be the next head coach

It's just a rumor, but some people are saying, that the name of the new HC could be difficult to pronounce.  

4 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

It's just a rumor, but some people are saying, that the name of the new HC could be difficult to pronounce.  

sarunas jasikevicius

4 hours ago, lions said:

sarunas jasikevicius

sarunas jasikevicius and Jonas valanciunas are BOTH from lithuania

Lots of speculation at the moment. Keep us busy at the board !! I do not think that JV will make decision only based on coach issue. This is NBA and if money is the big part of it. Only few days to wait and we know.

I want Jasikevicius. He's has done a lot with nothing in Lithuana

11 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Lots of speculation at the moment. Keep us busy at the board !! I do not think that JV will make decision only based on coach issue. This is NBA and if money is the big part of it. Only few days to wait and we know.

what do you mean only a few days? is there a deadline or something? I hear a lot of people talking like the 13th is a deadline for something but I can't figure out for what? Jonas has until the 29th to pick up his player option so what's the deal?

53 minutes ago, First Team All Memphis said:

what do you mean only a few days? is there a deadline or something? I hear a lot of people talking like the 13th is a deadline for something but I can't figure out for what? Jonas has until the 29th to pick up his player option so what's the deal?

The 13th is the deadline to exercise his player option. Not sure where you’ve read that it’s the 29th. 

13 or 29 does not mattter much.  Still just a question of days !! Actually i reado somewhere that this is 13 but 29 will be better specially if our FO do not have yet a coach + draft will be done. 

2 hours ago, srmjr23 said:

The June 29th date is the deadline for all players to exercise their options, unless individual contracts specify otherwise. I believe that JV falls under the "otherwise" part.

9 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

13 or 29 does not mattter much.  Still just a question of days !! Actually i reado somewhere that this is 13 but 29 will be better specially if our FO do not have yet a coach + draft will be done. 

yeah its the 29th man. the 13th doesn't make sense. the season could not even be over if the warriors win and force more games. theres no way they would make players who are still competing for a championship decide on their future in the midst of it all. its the 29th my guy.

1 hour ago, First Team All Memphis said:

yeah its the 29th man. the 13th doesn't make sense. the season could not even be over if the warriors win and force more games. theres no way they would make players who are still competing for a championship decide on their future in the midst of it all. its the 29th my guy.

Read the two posts directly before yours. In any event, no sense debating this further when we’ll see in 3 days.