51 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

If MC is such a great scorer, why didn't he put the Grizz on his back and lead them to the POs this year?

Why didn't LeBron?

10 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

If by that dude, you mean losing in the first round of the playoffs. Yeah, he's been THAT dude.

But he did have a great game the other night. 

lol, although I'm pretty sure I didn't say it was the absolute best: I've always held Russ Westbrook in high regard, what is more ridiculous here, the fact that you think Mike is not better than half of the league's pgs or me thinking mike is one of the best.

And just for your understanding, Mike has the best overall skills of just about any pg in the league. He can defend better than lillard and curry, and he makes better decisions than westbrook, and he is a better scorer than chris paul. he does the little thinks better than kyrie, who is selfish.

by the way, being ridiculous by severely underrating conley is as worse than me overvaluing him. 

But here's the true rub, when Mike Conley began putting up 30 and 40 point games on the regular, NOW mike conley is just trying to be selfish, lol. Before that, it was that Mike wasn't a good scorer. What is it: LUVThem Grizzlies.   

When did Mike Conley ever regularly put up 30 and 40 point games?  I think he has one 40 point game in his career.  I like Mike Conley, but I'm not stupid enough to make that statement, and I think you're too smart to make ridiculous claims like that, but you're overly zealous and too eager to argue.  C'mon Kev!

No matter the over/under value Mike is better than Delon 100%

Someone above is trying to assert different and has been since Delon came on board

1 hour ago, BigHunkALove said:

No matter the over/under value Mike is better than Delon 100%

Someone above is trying to assert different and has been since Delon came on board

GTF?  I don't even think he's that foolish.

23 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

GTF?  I don't even think he's that foolish.

LuvThem Grizzlies

Mike is definitly not a selfish player. In terms of offense, you can find 15 players better than him in the league but if you combined offense + defense+ mentality ( which is quite important when you want to drive a team to be a winning one), then Mike for me is one or the top players in NBA no doubt about that. 

NB : Toke, i dislike to be a Rookie, how much shoud i pay to became a HoF? 😄

29 minutes ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Sadly there is no shortcut ... 

BUT 

I am sure lions can point you in the right. direction !

🤣💨

24 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Sadly there is no shortcut ... 

BUT 

I am sure lions can point you in the right. direction !

🤣💨

I stay for too long in SEA. corruption is in my blood 😂

16 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Mike is definitly not a selfish player. In terms of offense, you can find 15 players better than him in the league but if you combined offense + defense+ mentality ( which is quite important when you want to drive a team to be a winning one), then Mike for me is one or the top players in NBA no doubt about that. 

Unless there are more draft picks coming, you will be Rookie for a while.

It's too bad the message board conveyed their pick this year and won't be having any new posters coming in. Ben Simmons and Blake Griffin had 2 rookie seasons, so you may be in good company.

Couldn’t decide where to post this but did y’all see the realgm post that we have interest in Tobias Harris? Where would we get the space to do that????

1 hour ago, VikingWarrior said:

Couldn’t decide where to post this but did y’all see the realgm post that we have interest in Tobias Harris? Where would we get the space to do that????

Would have to be a sign-and-trade, I believe