Grizzfan7979

We should've had the 6th pick

17 minutes ago, Grizzfan7979 said:

Bet everyone a dollar wizards get the #1 pick now. That would've been us if we'd been level-headed about the season

You may be right, but we still have a 6 % chance of picking in the top 4.

If the team only listened to Pera and won 50 or more games this season we wouldn't be in this mess.

I may not watch the lottery results  may bring me some good luck 

13 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Chicago winning the lottery.    They have second largest market in the league and need a big-time star.   

Ric Bucher says the 1st pick is going to New York...it’s a done deal. 😁

I love the conspiracies and predictions even though its audited by Ernst and Young and all ranges and types of teams win every year. I mean Cleveland has won 4 of them.

1 hour ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Chicago winning the lottery.    They have second largest market in the league and need a big-time star.   

I think the Bulls are the third largest market behind New York and Los Angeles. Both of those cities have lottery teams too.

If we don't convey I hope we pick 4-6

5 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Conspiracy lottery:

1. Knicks

2. Lakers

3. (Random team chosen to make it look legit)

4. Chicago

This is probably what will happen.

4 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

If we don't convey I hope we pick 4-6

It’s either 1-4, 8, or convey. 5-7 aren’t possible, as the lottery is only for picks 1 through 4 and the remainder of the order is determined by regular season record/tie-breakers. 

15 hours ago, Grizzfan7979 said:

Bet everyone a dollar wizards get the #1 pick now. That would've been us if we'd been level-headed about the season

Ooh, Oohing, and Boo Hoo Meme: 00H  OOH  008

19 hours ago, Grizzfan7979 said:

I like those odds. I got 1 on it... That'll buy me a half a tall boy after the lottery.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:03 PM, Grizzfan7979 said:

The premise of this bet is flawed. Even if the Wizards get the #1 pick at 6 doesn't mean that the lottery would have resulted in the same outcome if the Grizzlies stayed at 6.

19 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I think the Bulls are the third largest market behind New York and Los Angeles. Both of those cities have lottery teams too.

LeBron taking his services to the West has killed NBA early games ratings.   For a long time the ratings counted on Lebron to kick them off and Golden State to bring it home.   Now all the marketable times are in pacific time zone.    New York is gonna get KD so that gives them watchablility again.     Nobody else in the East is "must see TV" so they need Zion to prop them up.     Never forget that first of all these is ENTERTAINMENT.  At the end of the day its about making money.   I believe 100% Zion will be in the East im just looking at market size as a condition too. 

The East gets top picks all the time and it hasn’t made them more competitive or even interesting to watch. 

18 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Nobody else in the East is "must see TV" so they need Zion to prop them up.     Never forget that first of all these is ENTERTAINMENT.  At the end of the day its about making money.   I believe 100% Zion will be in the East im just looking at market size as a condition too. 

4 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

The East gets top picks all the time and it hasn’t made them more competitive or even interesting to watch. 

man ... antetekuo ... antetekoo... antet(*lotta letters here) y'all KNOW his name !

the Greek Freak is THAT dude ... must see tv for me , anyway.

11 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

man ... antetekuo ... antetekoo... antet(*lotta letters here) y'all KNOW his name !

the Greek Freak is THAT dude ... must see tv for me , anyway.

"Must see" in person this year.  Dunked on our whole team a couple of times.  He's the new Dr. J. 

Probably can't carry the league by himself though.  

The league REALLY needs Zion to do well.  Chicago might be the best bet since maybe the Knicks will get some top free agents anyway.  Oh, and that Bulls-Knicks rivalry from the 90's was legendary.  

19 hours ago, acarina said:

The premise of this bet is flawed. Even if the Wizards get the #1 pick at 6 doesn't mean that the lottery would have resulted in the same outcome if the Grizzlies stayed at 6.

yes it does. The balls are numbered and each team has numbers assigned. If the #6 team got the 1st pick the outcome would be the same if it were the grizzlies or wizards in that spot.