PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

The "Rebuild" is over guys...this team will compete next season.

3 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

( and yes - I do know that at least 5 or 6 of his rebounds were off of his own misses 🙃 but still ) 

Moses Malone made a career out of that and still made it to the Hall of Fame.

If the aim of Memphis is to get younger and faster, how would signing and playing an old guy who hasn't actually played a game of basketball in a couple of years fit in with that?  Wouldn't that be taking a roster spot away from either a young up and coming player or a guy in the prime years of his NBA lifespan?

Maybe the Titans should sign Eddie George to play this year.  He is active in the Nashville community and all.

Yall see this Jaren clip? Maybe the rebuild will be shorter than we think 😅

14 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

"The "Rebuild" is over guys...this team will compete next season."

Sure....and pigs will fly.

We BBQ pigs here in Mempis in May

26 minutes ago, Zappastache said:

What if hes recruiting Melo to the city.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:45 AM, bhoyal said:

If the aim of Memphis is to get younger and faster, how would signing and playing an old guy who hasn't actually played a game of basketball in a couple of years fit in with that?  Wouldn't that be taking a roster spot away from either a young up and coming player or a guy in the prime years of his NBA lifespan?

Maybe the Titans should sign Eddie George to play this year.  He is active in the Nashville community and all.

Every roster spot wont be a young player they will have player coaches signed to help with the transition. 

39 minutes ago, Zappastache said:

Nice!  Thanks for posting.  He looks natural doing all those things, as if it comes easy to him.  I'm hoping for a great second season.

1 hour ago, TRE2K3 said:

Every roster spot wont be a young player they will have player coaches signed to help with the transition. 

Maybe Crowder.  Maybe Iggy. (kind of doubtful on Iggy due to his salary)

Z-Bo won't be one of them.  You can bookmark this post if you like and bring it up during the season.

11 hours ago, Zappastache said:

Did i see Melo dishing? Isn't that Trae, Born Ready and JR Smith out there too?    Looks like the plan to change Jaren into Giannis-lite is in full effect.   

12 hours ago, bhoyal said:

Maybe Crowder.  Maybe Iggy. (kind of doubtful on Iggy due to his salary)

Z-Bo won't be one of them.  You can bookmark this post if you like and bring it up during the season.

I didnt know you was refering to ZBo...they would get Noah again before they get ZBO. They should have ZBO or Tony as assistant at some capacity.

3 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Did i see Melo dishing? Isn't that Trae, Born Ready and JR Smith out there too?    Looks like the plan to change Jaren into Giannis-lite is in full effect.   

And J Cole with the jumper

3 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

and people for some reason keep thinking he is be groom to be a C...like KG said he is a bigger Kawhi leonard,

I remember Kevin B compared him to Lamar Odom and everyone laughed

2 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

and people for some reason keep thinking he is be groom to be a C...like KG said he is a bigger Kawhi leonard,

Truth 

3 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

Who is the last C to actually have a successful shoe deal?    Guards and Forwards are the biggest marketing stars in the NBA.    i wouldn't be surprised if his NBA savvy family has been shaping his path to maximize him in all facades of the NBA on-court and off.  

3 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

3 hours ago, Allen said:

I remember Kevin B compared him to Lamar Odom and everyone laughed

46 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Who is the last C to actually have a successful shoe deal?    Guards and Forwards are the biggest marketing stars in the NBA.    i wouldn't be surprised if his NBA savvy family has been shaping his path to maximize him in all facades of the NBA on-court and off.  

If so he must devolop his handles, passing and jumper. 

8 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Seems that everybody is on the same page, I can say one thing if he devolops and become that type of forward we will have the American Freak. Its up to him and coaching staff.

19 hours ago, Zappastache said:

Man, we need to find as many shooters as we can to put around Ja and Jaren. And Ja and Brandon need to be putting up 1000 shots a day this offseason.

17 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bs-bz-under-armour-embiid-endorsement-20181010-story.html

17 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

I know some have had shoe deals (Shaq, Ewing).   I am saying how many kids actually go buy Centers shoes.   The biggest sellers are always the Guards and Wings.  

Moving goal posts.  It is evident that dominant centers can get plenty of endorsement deals.  Especially if they win.