PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

The "Rebuild" is over guys...this team will compete next season.

On 4/25/2019 at 2:37 PM, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

true...but next season i want him starting...in a couple season bruno/jjj/jv could bring a end to small ball against the GOODGuys

Yep. Looks like an ideal front court.  Besides Slo Mo I think we could use some more front line depth (maybe a younger back up center to go with Noah assuming he resigns).  We need an upgrade in the back court especially if Conley really does want out.  I would think we need more SCORING in the back court as Delon/Jevon/Holiday are basically defense-first role players.  Dillon Brooks can score some and shoot some but I am not sure what his upside is.  Forgot about Avery Bradley.  If AB resigns he gives us another defensive-minded guard but one who can also score and make mid-range jumpers.  

Still, in order to get back into contention (for pretty much anything) we need some more potent scorers.  

6 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

How much do guys work with a coaching staff in the summer?

Do nab players generally do this or pay their own guys?

I wonder how not having a coaching staff at this point impacts a player like Bruno, if any.

well 3J is workout with KG again.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, Kevin B Moses said:

The clippers are proving that depth and a lot of quality players can take the defending champs to the brink of elimination. Game 6 is going to be LOUD.

I miss the grizzlies not in the playoffs.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:14 AM, Allen said:

The Warriors got caught looking ahead. I would bet my life savings that GS wins game 6 by at least 15pts. A team with just a bunch of solid players can only go so far

6 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

Yep. Looks like an ideal front court.  Besides Slo Mo I think we could use some more front line depth (maybe a younger back up center to go with Noah assuming he resigns).  We need an upgrade in the back court especially if Conley really does want out.  I would think we need more SCORING in the back court as Delon/Jevon/Holiday are basically defense-first role players.  Dillon Brooks can score some and shoot some but I am not sure what his upside is.  Forgot about Avery Bradley.  If AB resigns he gives us another defensive-minded guard but one who can also score and make mid-range jumpers.  

Still, in order to get back into contention (for pretty much anything) we need some more potent scorers.  

i wanna see if slomo can play pg...if so that would  change alot...get a scorer at SG in conley trade.

slowmo

JBrown/RHood/EFournier/TRoss/HBarnes/BIngram/JTatum/PG/LBJ

bruno

3Js

JV

46 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

i wanna see if slomo can play pg...if so that would  change alot...get a scorer at SG in conley trade.

slowmo

JBrown/RHood/EFournier/TRoss/HBarnes/BIngram/JTatum/PG/LBJ

bruno

3Js

JV

Will Barton might work.  We probably end up drafting a guard/wing too (unless we get the 1st pick).  Kevin Porter Jr and Tyler Herro intrigue me.  The imports are intriguing too if we go BPA/upside.  With DeAndre Hunter looking like a prototype Grit/Grind player with a high floor but also some upside.

I could see Will Barton being the only one wanting to play here. 

4 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

I could see Will Barton being the only one wanting to play here. 

Good fit.  We need an extra scorer. Preferably at the 2. Bruno/Kyle, Jaren, and Jonas should be our front line.  If AB stays either he or Will would start. Although Will would make a lot of sense as a 6th man (with Delon, Holiday, and Kyle).  

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

correct they wont ave 95ppg because they already ave over 100ppg already...dumbass

Just because someone doesn't agree with your laughably over optimistic (and incorrect) take, doesn't give you license to call someone a dumbass. Don't make me search through the archives to point out how many times you've been wrong about the Grizzlies in recent years.

It's never fun to be put on blast...remember that.

10 minutes ago, GF#1 said:

Just because someone doesn't agree with your laughably over optimistic (and incorrect) take, doesn't give you license to call someone a dumbass. Don't make me search through the archives to point out how many times you've been wrong about the Grizzlies in recent years.

+1

We are southern gentlemen and ladies. Just because people can't see your face doesn't mean you shouldn't act like they could. 

On 4/26/2019 at 10:33 PM, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

well 3J is workout with KG again.

Is he?

cause that would be awesome!

3 hours ago, GF#1 said:

go ahead...im sure you have nothing else better to do.

51 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

go ahead...im sure you have nothing else better to do.

I'm super slow at work, so I found this gem 😋 (I'm sure in 4 years I'll have some bad takes as well): 

"personally i think a starting lineup featuring Smith,Adams,Jam.Green,Stokes,Koufos has a good potential of being a 50+ win team in the west."

4 years later, 3 are out of the league, another was traded in a salary dump (Green) and Koufos clocks in a game-changing 12 minutes a game for a non-playoff team.

6 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

I'm super slow at work, so I found this gem 😋 (I'm sure in 4 years I'll have some bad takes as well): 

"personally i think a starting lineup featuring Smith,Adams,Jam.Green,Stokes,Koufos has a good potential of being a 50+ win team in the west."

4 years later, 3 are out of the league, another was traded in a salary dump (Green) and Koufos clocks in a game-changing 12 minutes a game for a non-playoff team.

#WOW

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Crap even Alt Grind is amazed.

That was a murderers' row starting lineup.  0-5.  I am usually not wrong more than 2 or 3 times in a row.  And I am usually only wrong when people start to agree with me.

#FreeDonteInferno

6 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

That was a murderers' row starting lineup.  0-5.  I am usually not wrong more than 2 or 3 times in a row.  And I am usually only wrong when people start to agree with me.

#FreeDonteInferno

Yeah I will give you a few points like Mitchell Robinson.

45 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

38 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

#WOW

26 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Crap even Alt Grind is amazed.

first off adams got hurt so  we dont know what his career would have been like and kosta was considerd the best back up C in the league at that time...stocks well i thought he could be a great small ball 5...jam was and still is decent...i dont even remember who the heck green is lol.

51 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

hey how you find that...can you find where i said gasol and zbo was still in there prime and everbody was on me  like white on rice because zbo was 30 and gasol 28 or something like that.

10 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

hey how you find that...can you find where i said gasol and zbo was still in there prime and everbody was on me  like white on rice because zbo was 30 and gasol 28 or something like that.

Click on person's username, then when you're on their "home page" there's a button on the right "See their activity" - I just randomly picked one of the last pages and found this, haha. 

Here's a link to all the topics you've started if you're curious:
https://boards.grizzliesonline.com/profile/24754-putaringonitgrizzfan/content/?type=forums_topic&page=5

To be fair, and put it in full context, PutARingOnIt was responding to that Trae Young nuthugger who has not posted a single positive comment about the Grizzlies since turning up, and the vast majority of posts have been whining about the Grizzlies choosing Jaren

31 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

To be fair, and put it in full context, PutARingOnIt was responding to that Trae Young nuthugger who has not posted a single positive comment about the Grizzlies since turning up, and the vast majority of posts have been whining about the Grizzlies choosing Jaren

Trae super fans are insufferable.  Lukaholics are too.  Both need to win something.  Same with Ayton and the rest I guess.  Wow, this past year's rookies didn't move the needle -- AT ALL.

On 4/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, ALT GRIND said:

Good fit.  We need an extra scorer. Preferably at the 2. Bruno/Kyle, Jaren, and Jonas should be our front line.  If AB stays either he or Will would start. Although Will would make a lot of sense as a 6th man (with Delon, Holiday, and Kyle).  

Will would be a perfect 6th man 

13 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

First off adams got hurt so  we dont know what his career would have been like and kosta was considerd the best back up C in the league at that time...stocks well i thought he could be a great small ball 5...jam was and still is decent...i dont even remember who the heck green is lol.

When you find yourself over your head in a hole, stop digging.

4 hours ago, chipc3 said:

When you find yourself over your head in a hole, stop digging.

you can put a RING ON IT  GO GRIZZS