PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

The "Rebuild" is over guys...this team will compete next season.

And its going to mainly be because of these 5 guys: conley/slowmo/bruno/jjj/jv

bruno- 6'9ft 7'7ft wingspan mobile already a good 3pt shooter great defense (only guy i have seen actually able to contest KD jumpshots) and good rebounder and passer

jjj- 6'11ft 7'4 wingspan do i really need to explain what he brings  to the table

jv-7ft 7'4 wingspan we all saw what he brings to the table

are going to prove to be the best froncourt in the nba 

and i dont think the FO will hire a rookie HC imo there going to get a guy with a track record (mchale is my guess)

conley/wright/carter

slomo/bradley or holiday/dorsey

bruno/brooks/yuta

jjj/parsons/miles

jv/noah/rabb

The rebuild is over in some sense. There are a few unknowns such as does Mike really want out? Or was he just being a drama queen and just making some noise? Obviously, trading Mike would have major impact on the roster. Will JV sign a long term agreement or opt in or leave? Does Delon get a contract? Noah? Avery? How does a new coach/GM affect whether players want to stay or go? Do the Grizzlies convey or get a good draft pick?  

9 hours ago, GameOn said:

The rebuild is over in some sense. There are a few unknowns such as does Mike really want out? Or was he just being a drama queen and just making some noise? Obviously, trading Mike would have major impact on the roster. Will JV sign a long term agreement or opt in or leave? Does Delon get a contract? Noah? Avery? How does a new coach/GM affect whether players want to stay or go? Do the Grizzlies convey or get a good draft pick?  

Mike has never been a drama queen

8 hours ago, costarica2 said:

I don't want to be a hater but WOW....we haven't even started to rebuild yet how can it be over????

This.

4 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

Mike has never been a drama queen

So why was he making public comments over the last week that he wants to leave. He should have kept his thoughts private until such time as a trade is actually made. 

1 hour ago, GameOn said:

So why was he making public comments over the last week that he wants to leave. He should have kept his thoughts private until such time as a trade is actually made. 

That's him demanding a trade,  you said its uncertainties like does Mike really  want to leave,  but he's never spoke like this or never been a drama queen,  he wants to leave

On 4/13/2019 at 6:44 PM, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

And its going to mainly be because of these 5 guys: conley/slowmo/bruno/jjj/jv

bruno- 6'9ft 7'7ft wingspan mobile already a good 3pt shooter great defense (only guy i have seen actually able to contest KD jumpshots) and good rebounder and passer

jjj- 6'11ft 7'4 wingspan do i really need to explain what he brings  to the table

jv-7ft 7'4 wingspan we all saw what he brings to the table

are going to prove to be the best froncourt in the nba 

and i dont think the FO will hire a rookie HC imo there going to get a guy with a track record (mchale is my guess)

conley/wright/carter

slomo/bradley or holiday/dorsey

bruno/brooks/yuta

jjj/parsons/miles

jv/noah/rabb

if the grizzlies can get lucky  and  win the top draft pick I.M NOT COUNTING ON IT / we should be a good team to watch but I don.t think  the baskets gods don,t want  a  small market like Memphis to be there face of the N,B,A

18 hours ago, GameOn said:

Until we have all those answers lets wait 

2 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

correct they wont ave 95ppg because they already ave over 100ppg already...dumbass

+1

3 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

correct they wont ave 95ppg because they already ave over 100ppg already...dumbass

You poor guy. First of all, Conley is gone. Then, you mention A group of JJJ, Caboclo, SlowMo, and JV as legit contenders. Hilarious. 

Caboclo is bench fodder. SlowMo is a solid glue guy, if you have a few dynamic scorers, which hint, we have none. 

JV was a bench player on an actual contender and JJJ is a 19 year old who can’t stay on the court. 

I’ll stop there. 

2 hours ago, lions said:

if the grizzlies can get lucky  and  win the top draft pick I.M NOT COUNTING ON IT / we should be a good team to watch but I don.t think  the baskets gods want  a  small market like Memphis to be there face of the N,B,A

Spot on. We could be good but chances are we won't be any good.

Think about this. Our best case scenario PG depth is D. Wright and J. Carter.... #playoffs!!

3 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

You do realize it is possible to score fewer points right? Not saying we will but just that this is possible. Your response above makes it sound like you think that bc we already score over 100 ppg this year that means we will do so moving forward. That is not a given.

2 hours ago, SC Grizz said:

You do realize it is possible to score fewer points right? Not saying we will but just that this is possible. Your response above makes it sound like you think that bc we already score over 100 ppg this year that means we will do so moving forward. That is not a given.

In the past our low scoring totals were primarily a result of pace (at least until Zbo left) but we still won games.  I think that with the pace we've been playing since the trade we really shouldn't have that much trouble scoring over 100ppg.  Whether it translates to wins is another story.

7 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

In the past our low scoring totals were primarily a result of pace (at least until Zbo left) but we still won games.  I think that with the pace we've been playing since the trade we really shouldn't have that much trouble scoring over 100ppg.  Whether it translates to wins is another story.

Exactly

But that wasn't the premise of the statement made by Trae's bumchum

22 hours ago, BAMAFREAK said:

You poor guy. First of all, Conley is gone. Then, you mention A group of JJJ, Caboclo, SlowMo, and JV as legit contenders. Hilarious. 

Caboclo is bench fodder. SlowMo is a solid glue guy, if you have a few dynamic scorers, which hint, we have none. 

JV was a bench player on an actual contender and JJJ is a 19 year old who can’t stay on the court. 

I’ll stop there. 

first off the conley situation is a win/win...either we are going to have a elite pg in his prime or a young talent or a disgrutal allstar from another team...that the only ways it can play out

conley/slomo/bruno/jjj/jv elite pg

delon/ingram/bruno/jjj/jv young talent

delon/bruno/jjj/ad/jv disgrutal allstar

and dont disrespect me with saying JV is nothing but a bench player on a contender

also i dont like you at all...imo this is a waste of forum space.🤗

32 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Exactly

But that wasn't the premise of the statement made by Trae's bumchum

We just need to ignore him until he stops trolling and moves on to Atlanta's boards where he can face ride Trae's jock 'til his heart's content.