billatter

JV is in Toronto tonight, watching the Raps lose to Orlando

Raps won't make it out of the first round. Dumb trade by Ujiri and tonight is the beginning of those trade chickens coming home to roost.

1 minute ago, billatter said:

Raps won't make it out of the first round. Dumb trade by Ujiri and tonight is the beginning of those trade chickens coming home to roost.

I was just going to post about JV being at the game. Nice that Sportsnet did a courtside interview with him. Yup, Magic up by 8 at half time. It's put up or shut up time for the Raps.

Not a good start with Marc missing that wide open 3 then Kawhi airballing another. But I'll bet my account on it the Raps ain't losing this series.

Whether they can even make the ecf with Lowry playin like this that's a different story.

raptors win series in 6

if raptors donot go to the finals  there G.M will be fired 

hace 2 minutos, GameOn dijo:

Raptors should take the series, but it ain't going to come easy.

You're right, they should, but they won't. They've turned onto Boston after the trade: gobs of talent and no chemistry.

4 hours ago, billatter said:

You're right, they should, but they won't. They've turned onto Boston after the trade: gobs of talent and no chemistry.

if you really feel that way  put some money on it , 

hace 10 minutos, lions dijo:

if you really feel that way  put some money on it , 

Why? If they lose this series, I'm right but not happy about it. If they win, I'm just waiting for the other boot to drop in the next series.

Lowry played 34 minutes, shot 7 times, with 6 of those from 3, and 2 free throws.

He made nothing.

0 points.

If they don't change the team up and make changes, it would be the same disappointment as the past anyways.

I don't see the raptors making it past the second round 

40 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

Lowry played 34 minutes, shot 7 times, with 6 of those from 3, and 2 free throws.

He made nothing.

0 points.

If they don't change the team up and make changes, it would be the same disappointment as the past anyways.

Yeah he sucks

Now....if they had Majic Money Mike......

Completely different story....

I remember the Lowry vs Conley fight back the day in this forums I was on team Conley.

The fact ge got to be an all star and Conley did not is a shame.

1 hour ago, grizzgolf said:

I don't see the raptors making it past the second round 

I would be cautious on overreacting to 1 game.

I think they will be in the EC championship game.

I truly believe the marc Gasol trade to Toronto will come back and bight them on the ------- that G,M will be fired. it good to see  the Memphis grizzlies may have come out on top of a trade  the first time in a long time  since the jerry west days

7 minutes ago, lions said:

I truly believe the marc Gasol trade to Toronto will come back and bight them on the ------- that G,M will be fired. it good to see  the Memphis grizzlies may have come out on top of a trade  the first time in a long time  since the jerry west days

Oh if Masai gets fired then we better be first one's calling him. 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:50 PM, Grizzled Vet said:

He made nothing.

0 points.

welp, the problem wasn't casey

57 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

we have a GM already

Pretty much any GM should be insta-fired and replaced with Masai if such an opportunity arises, methinks.

16 minutes ago, evilution said:

Pretty much any GM should be insta-fired and replaced with Masai if such an opportunity arises, methinks.

Exactly

I remember there used to be so many "grizz fans" on this board trashing Conley and in love with Lowry (after lowry was traded)

they used to enjoy when lowry had good games or played well against us. they'd praise lowery when mike bad games- there were grizz fans mind you

they all stopped commenting few years back when Mike proved to be WAY WAY WAY  MORE clutch/reliable in playoff than lowry could ever be. lowry for all his bulldawg tenacity is kind of a choker.  Mike is opposite of that.  

On 4/14/2019 at 6:36 AM, guillermo said:

just watched couple minutes of game- first time seeing Marc with Raps

he looks fat and slow 

Easy to see it when he doesn't suit up a Grizz jersey.

Dude's been that way for 2 years now.