GameOn

Put on your GM hat and pick the next Grizzlies HC

2 minutes ago, Holidayinn21 said:

Honestly, the hire is gonna someone that hasn't been mentioned.

That's the only thing I can come up with. I can't believe a team would wait two **** months just to hire a rookie assistant.

???? Are you new to the team? 

5 minutes ago, Holidayinn21 said:

I was working all day and literally just found out.

I don't think that's what he's referring to.  I think he means the "rookie assistant" remark.

20 minutes ago, Holidayinn21 said:

Honestly, the hire is gonna someone that hasn't been mentioned.

That's the only thing I can come up with. I can't believe a team would wait two **** months just to hire a rookie assistant.

Why am I not surprised that folks on the boards are mad about someone they've literally never heard of?

18 hours ago, srmjr23 said:

Why am I not surprised that folks on the boards are mad about someone they've literally never heard of?

What the hell are you talking about?

On 4/14/2019 at 3:52 PM, chipc3 said:

Of course Pera was involved. He was very involved from what I have been told but ultimately it was Price and Makris who did the work setting up the trade.

Why didn't they send Conley as well?  It would have been nice to seem them 2 in the Finals together.

2 hours ago, Holidayinn21 said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Your quote, that I quoted. You said you were ****** they waited 2 months to hire an assistant coach. Don't play.

"I can't believe a team would wait two **** months just to hire a rookie assistant." -- Holidayinn21

5 hours ago, The REF said:

Why didn't they send Conley as well?  It would have been nice to seem them 2 in the Finals together.

I don’t know. Perhaps they felt trading their backup center and 3rd string PG wouldn’t be as disruptive as trading their starting PG to make the salaries work.