Sign in to follow this  
notnilc20

Could Luke Walton coach the Grizzlies?

3 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

How was it not difficult?  The best basketball team in the league with their system already in place.

But the winning streak he put up to start the season was even better than what Kerr has done

No thanks on Walton.  I agree on not wanting retreads.   I want a guy that believes in modern NBA offense and development.    NO NO NO on Joerger and Hollins too.    Time to move on from the past. 

5 hours ago, Allen said:

Naw injuries and the trade debacle gives Walton a pass. It’s still to early to call what caliber of coach he is 

Walton has been the head coach since 2016, not just this year. A lot if not most coaches don't get that long and they definitely don't have the best player in the game. What are they supposed to do? Give him 10 years before we decide if he can coach or not?

It's all a moot point as the Kings (quite possibly the only franchise that can give the Grizz a run for its money in dysfunctionality), just hired him.

5 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Yeah I think he could.

Wrong again

2 hours ago, lions said:

17 posts to that magic 11000 good job 

Still gotta get there without getting banned! 

4 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Still gotta get there without getting banned! 

I caned picture you getting banned you have to much love

I,m trying my dam to get 2000 that the reason I,m on this computer Saturday night 

that the new life of a 55 year old man who  been married for 32 years 

1 minute ago, lions said:

I,m trying my dam to get 2000 that the reason I,m on this computer Saturday night 

Yeah it slows up now the Grizzlies aren't playing.

It'll pick up when someone posts something outrageous and then gets rebutted

4 minutes ago, lions said:

I caned picture you getting banned you have to much love

For most....not all! 😂

On 4/13/2019 at 4:39 AM, oldmanGrizz said:

I believe I would rather not have a recycled coach. I want someone new and ready to grow with the team. I realize that's probably not going to be a popular opinion. I just think it's the best approach for where we are right now. That being said, I suspect the FO will want someone just to squeeze as many wins as possible out of the roster. I think they are satisfied just to make the playoffs each year. The team will make money if they can consistently do that.

were right that's probably not going to be a popular opinion ,I respect your opinion, but  some our CRAZY fans member may think your opinion are coming from that show  ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO.S NEST