GF#1

Grizzlies have dismissed JB Bickerstaff

I also like mark Jackson but I feel N.B.A has BLACK BALLED him for some reason

On 4/11/2019 at 6:10 PM, chipc3 said:

I believe Pera didn’t want to fire Wallace. However, when Chris made that horrible statement that he didn’t know what the plan was moving forward Pera had to act. You can’t have you team CEO telling the press that despite the losses the last few years he didn’t have a plan moving forward and he wasn’t going to make any changes.

That is also something he might have said if he already knew he was out. He might have added "because that ain't gonna use MY plan."

13 hours ago, TimBC said:

That is also something he might have said if he already knew he was out. He might have added "because that ain't gonna use MY plan."

Yeah. That would have been a dead giveaway. 😄

On 4/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, grizzgolf said:

Should we take a look at Mark Jackson? 

great choice ,only problem he.s being BLACK BALLED by the N,B,A some thing  happen behind close doors at GOLDENSTATE 

9 hours ago, lions said:

great choice ,only problem he.s being BLACK BALLED by the N,B,A some thing  happen behind close doors at GOLDENSTATE 

I don't believe he is being blackballed.  He's just not a very good coach.  All that "rah rah rah" bullspit will only go so far.

16 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

I don't believe he is being blackballed.  He's just not a very good coach.  All that "rah rah rah" bullspit will only go so far.

ask his GOLENSTATE PLAYERS if he was not a good coach , he was the one who started this GREAT TEAM 

36 minutes ago, lions said:

ask his GOLENSTATE PLAYERS if he was not a good coach , he was the one who started this GREAT TEAM 

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/12/6/7344165/mark-jackson-warriors-reasons-joe-lacob

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2018/4/13/17231170/why-the-knicks-should-not-hire-mark-jackson

If this franchise hires Mark Jackson, it'd be incredibly disappointing.

2 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

Interesting reads, definitely red flags there.

9 hours ago, lions said:

That doesn't prove anything.  I mean how often have you heard a player bad-mouth their coach after he was fired?  Ask our players if JB Bickerstaff was a good coach.  They will all publicly say he was a good coach and they liked him.

Ask the Warriors if they would like to go back in time and keep Mark Jackson in place of Steve Kerr.

19 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

That doesn't prove anything.  I mean how often have you heard a player bad-mouth their coach after he was fired?  Ask our players if JB Bickerstaff was a good coach.  They will all publicly say he was a good coach and they liked him.

Ask the Warriors if they would like to go back in time and keep Mark Jackson in place of Steve Kerr.

I believe if mark Jackson was hired back at GOLDENSTATE the main guys would welcome him back with open arms 

but for some reason if your a CHRISTIAN  that doesnot go VERY  well in the state of calfornia

mark Jackson will do very good in the bible belt of Memphis tenn with the Memphis grizzlies there fans would welcome mark with open arms because mark  is A a good coach with CHRISTIAN FAITH and VALVES

On 4/23/2019 at 2:10 PM, ACGrizz said:

two big time LIBERALS 

13 minutes ago, lions said:

two big time LIBERALS 

They say the two topics you should never discuss at the dinner table are politics and religion. Seems like a good idea for here, too. 

4 hours ago, TimBC said:

They say the two topics you should never discuss at the dinner table are politics and religion. Seems like a good idea for here, too. 

I,m  sorry tim  from free heath care from  Canada 

12 hours ago, lions said:

mark Jackson will do very good in the bible belt of Memphis tenn with the Memphis grizzlies there fans would welcome mark with open arms because mark  is A a good coach with CHRISTIAN FAITH and VALVES

If he came to coach the Grizzlies and we totally sucked, the good fan's of Memphis would be calling for his firing.  His Christian faith and values have little to do with his coaching abilities, or lack thereof.

Phil Jackson was a great coach and he's all into that Zen stuff.  His belief system has little to do with his coaching abilities.  He's just a great coach.  Same thing with Popovich.  I don't know what his beliefs are.... he's just a great coach.

Jackson is being black balled because he is against homosexuality 

45 minutes ago, Allen said:

Jackson is being blackballed because he was a disaster in dealing with literally everyone in the organization. But yes, while you bring it up, I’d also be disappointed to see a bigot lead this team. 

27 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

This 'lions' guy is really making himself look, just, so so good in this thread.  😂

I'm from Chicago too btw - should organize a meet-up next season when they're in town :)

6 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

I'm from Chicago too btw - should organize a meet-up next season when they're in town :)

Nice!  Sounds good man... look for my white altima with the grizz plate holder around town!  haha 

16 hours ago, Allen said:

bingo

12 hours ago, Allen said:

so someone is not entitled to a view based on a conscientious expression of their religious beliefs?

On 4/25/2019 at 8:11 PM, BigHunkALove said:

so someone is not entitled to a view based on a conscientious expression of their religious beliefs?

Should be. I’m not the one black balling him