GF#1

Grizzlies have dismissed JB Bickerstaff

Grit n grind won't work in this league right now, and it's time for Mike and the team to move on in different directions. JMHO.

Just now, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You can forget that.

True since the league is changing, i know this might seem a little dumb but would we do good if Nowitzki was our coach for next season 

30 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I think Vlade fired Joerger to KEEP his GM spot. He didn't have enough of a backbone to stand-up to the kings unrealistic expectations. That, and only that, is the reason Joerger was fired.

People out here trying to throw people under the bus.

i'm really stunned by this, JV had all but committed to the Grizz and he will have to be a big part of the team going forward.  I know he made some coaching blunders earlier in the season but they wasn't in real bad shape until KA got hurt, they lost some games when that happened that I thought they would've won if he had been playing, then everyone started getting hurt. I wonder if CW was taking it on himself to convey the pick or was told to and then got the rug pulled out from under him when they won last night and JB was caught up in the aftermath.

Wow this like Monday morning after the end of the NFL regular season 😅

56 minutes ago, Karas said:

JV needs Conley!  The chemistry with Delon is nowhere near what it is with MC.

No he doesn't, MC doesn't pass out the PnR very much, Delon is much more pass oriented than MC. Why do you think he has so many triple doubles in the last 4 games?

2 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

This team is the ultimate clownshow

Why?

Isn't this what we have been asking for?

Now its done, you are criticizing the moves?

No he doesn't, MC doesn't pass out the PnR very much, Delon is much more pass oriented than MC. Why do you think he has so many triple doubles in the last 4 games?

Delon is definitely a better playmaker than Mike but we still need Mike. We need two starter quality point guards. We finally get that and the Grizz about to squander it.

9 minutes ago, Gogrizz123 said:

True since the league is changing, i know this might seem a little dumb but would we do good if Nowitzki was our coach for next season 

That would be hard to say either way since he has never coached before but he did play for a really good 1.

Well at least Marc Gasol doesn't get the blame for this firing LMAO

Image result for marc gasol

1 minute ago, Grizzly_Bear said:

Delon is definitely a better playmaker than Mike but we still need Mike. We need two starter quality point guards. We finally get that and the Grizz about to squander it.

MC wants to play a game that features him thanks to Fiz but teams play much better when other players get involved. How many times have you seen MC follow JV on a PnR and shoot the ball instead of taking the other lane where he could pass it to him? Delon doesn't do that.

Just now, BigHunkALove said:

Well at least Marc Gasol doesn't get the blame for this firing LMAO

😂😂😂

This board Yall. All year calling for these folks to be fired, now all anyone can talk about after the Firing is what a Sh#tshow this org is. This board is bipolar. 

I admit I have no suggestions at the moment  of who they should hire but I kind of know what I DON’T want. No heavily recycled  coach. That means no Van Gundy or someone like that. No bullheaded guys like Hollins. And no one who is too old-school / can’t connect with young players or is reluctant to play young players.

1 minute ago, Memphisyank said:

This board Yall. All year calling for these folks to be fired, now all anyone can talk about after the Firing is what a Sh#tshow this org is. This board is bipolar. 

Fire Chris Wallace? Yes. But I don’t recall seeing alot of fire JB comments. Especially not since trade deadline.

1 hour ago, GameOn said:

Looks like it. But why would he care, he wants out anyway? Unless he had some special agreement with Wallace regarding his trade.  

Maybe all he wanted was a new bigger contract.

2 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You need to study harder and more often now that BB is over with. :)

But what about baseball,and I’m studying for my ACT vocabulary quiz rn while talking to y’all 

5 minutes ago, Memphisyank said:

EXACTLY what I said above.

If anything, there should be confidence re-installed now, because we got rid of two people who don't know what they are doing, but are the most important (after the players) in any chance of success this franchise might have

Just now, Gogrizz123 said:

But what about baseball,and I’m studying for my ACT vocabulary quiz rn while talking to y’all 

You aren't doing much studying while you're talking to us. Did the Dodgers beat the Cards today?

You aren't doing much studying while you're talking to us. Did the Dodgers beat the Cards today?

Nope the cardinals beat the dodgers