Sign in to follow this  
Gogrizz123

Regular season memories and thoughts about the offseason

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

.....Also Temple is now in my opinion the worst grizzlies vet we ever got in FA awful signing.

WE KNOW!¬† ¬†ūüėú

Just messing with you.....

I always thought Keyon Dooling was the worst, it would be a tough call between those two.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Wouldn't you think it would be hard to say as you don't know just right yet what players may or may not be with the Grizz next year and JV is a very big part of that equasion as is Noah and MC also or who they may get for him.

If Wallace had said that he may still be GM...for a while at least. Just saying he had no plan was the kiss of death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed watching the team after the trade deadline play more uptempo . Really hoping Jonas V stays with the team to play alongside Jaren because he's the perfect fit.  Met Jonas when he first got to Memphis cuz he went to Vince Carters old house to maybe buy or rent it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

If Wallace had said that he may still be GM...for a while at least. Just saying he had no plan was the kiss of death.

You could be right about that but I think the Grizz beating GS and losing at least the 7th pick may have had something to do with it. To me that was complete stupidity. We shall see who the Grizz get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

not offended ... and not entirely surprised either.

OH MY, that sounds like a slap in the face to me. KBM is good for a laugh now and then but sometimes, sometimes he does make a good point. Why would the Grizz not go for the 6th pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

If Wallace had said that he may still be GM...for a while at least. Just saying he had no plan was the kiss of death.

He did not say exactly this. HEsay at that stage of the rebuild, the plan was not clear yet. And  fairly speaking, this is the entire truth.

 

- What will be our draft position? 

- Which player will we wil pick?

- Situation of Mike, JV, Noah.....

 

it's a lot of questions and after at least the 2 first got answered ; then i guess they can decide the way they want to rebuild.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

He did not say exactly this. HEsay at that stage of the rebuild, the plan was not clear yet. And  fairly speaking, this is the entire truth.

 

- What will be our draft position? 

- Which player will we wil pick?

- Situation of Mike, JV, Noah.....

 

it's a lot of questions and after at least the 2 first got answered ; then i guess they can decide the way they want to rebuild.

 

 

Does Noah have a player option 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Gogrizz123 said:

Does Noah have a player option 

No. He is an unrestricted free agent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, costarica2 said:

How we shut down Kyle and JJJ even though they had minor injury's I just didn't get that.

 

Also Temple is now in my opinion the worst grizzlies vet we ever got in FA awful signing.

We didn't sign Temple in FA.  We traded Deyonta Davis and Ben McLemore for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, Father Pat said:

This post offends me. Take care of it Toke.

 Sometimes we type lol ... in jest .

I don't know HOW I missed this one !

Nearly choked laughing !

ūü§£ūüėāūü§£ūüí®

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OFF SEASON DREAMS be able to pick up a superstar small forward who can avg around 29/30 points a game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Basketball GODS will answer my PRAYERS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

 Sometimes we type lol ... in jest .

I don't know HOW I missed this one !

Nearly choked laughing !

ūü§£ūüėāūü§£ūüí®

Father Pat should have a disclaimer at the beginning of his posts:

Danger:  This post may cause fatal choking due to hysterical laughter. 

LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lions said:

Maybe the Basketball GODS will answer my PRAYERS 

From the office of the BGA (Basketball Gods Association):¬† We have received your request for a¬†a superstar small forward who can avg around 29/30 points a game. We will fulfill your request asap. Please note that there are 29 other teams who want the same, so please be patient.¬†ūüŹÄ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 9:48 AM, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

yet... this post stands .

after all of  the past drafts I,m surprise the  boys werenot  lying on the floors after hearing the grizzlies draft pick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GameOn said:

From the office of the BGA (Basketball Gods Association):¬† We have received your request for a¬†a superstar small forward who can avg around 29/30 points a game. We will fulfill your request asap. Please note that there are 29 other teams who want the same, so please be patient.¬†ūüŹÄ

alots of teams got lucky the grizzlies NEVER had a GREAT scorer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's what keep us from going to the finals back when the grizzlies were 56-26 , grit and grind sounds good but a champion needs a scorer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this