Sign in to follow this  
Gogrizz123

Regular season memories and thoughts about the offseason

Recommended Posts

Jaren going for 36 in the OT win against the Nets.

The game was basically lost, JB doing a JB and keeping Jaren on the bench until it was basically over, then Jaren launching a Hail Mary while falling back and sprawled on the floor and it went in to tie the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Jaren going for 36 in the OT win against the Nets.

The game was basically lost, JB doing a JB and keeping Jaren on the bench until it was basically over, then Jaren launching a Hail Mary while falling back and sprawled on the floor and it went it to tie the game.

That was truly miraculous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the trade for Delon Wright, I predicted he would have 3 triple doubles in the last 4 games.

I bet Toke deleted that thread because of all the profanity from Chip and Father Pat, so nobody go look for it.  Also, there's probably a embedded image in there that a virus. 

It's also written in Hebrew (orthodox)....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grizzled Vet said:

After the trade for Delon Wright, I predicted he would have 3 triple doubles in the last 4 games.

I bet Toke deleted that thread because of all the profanity from Chip and Father Pat, so nobody go look for it.  Also, there's probably a embedded image in there that a virus. 

It's also written in Hebrew (orthodox)....

Wow you’re a genius 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts about the offseason:

1. Fire Wallace

2. Fire JB

3. Move Parsons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

 

Nah...lots of people can write in Hebrew.

I was talking about predicting wright would have a triple double in 3 of the 4 last games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

Thoughts about the offseason:

1. Fire Wallace

2. Fire JB

3. Move Parsons

Keep Conley.

See if we can make a run at the playoffs.

That pick is out of our control now right? Coin flip or paper/rock scissors. Dealer choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gogrizz123 said:

I was talking about predicting wright would have a triple double in 3 of the 4 last games 

 

I know....that's the joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noah.

Bruno.

Jonas.

Some of those Jaren Classic Moves.

Oh. Specific moment: seeing Peyton Manning at the Bucks game.  Thought I saw him on the over head monitor.  Then looked several rows down -- yep that's him.  

Oh, can I also say (from the same game) "watching Greek Freak dunk on Marc then blocking his dunk on the other end in the same sequence." I ALMOST lost it. Although people sitting beside me would beg to differ.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noah, JV are great guys and hope they be here in September. I also want Mike to be a grizzly for ever.

Fire the front office, during all season, we have never see any leadership or clear strategy. 

or this is what we need if we want Grizzly great again.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Gogrizz123 said:

What’s y’all best memories and thoughts about the offseason 

You mean "What’s y’all best memories and thoughts about the past season". Just trying to help with your English test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if I have a specific regular season moment but starting 12-5 felt good at the time, although I figured it was fool's gold. JJJ had a couple of moments but if Pera doesn't make major moves this off-season (relieving Wallace, more clarity in the front office, getting rid of Conley, getting rid of Parsons, just starting over) this team will be in the same boat again next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Grizzled Vet said:

After the trade for Delon Wright, I predicted he would have 3 triple doubles in the last 4 games.

I bet Toke deleted that thread because of all the profanity from Chip and Father Pat, so nobody go look for it.  Also, there's probably a embedded image in there that a virus. 

It's also written in Hebrew (orthodox)....

I predict a lot of people will be getting a good chuckle from your post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Noah.

Bruno.

Jonas.

Some of those Jaren Classic Moves.

Oh. Specific moment: seeing Peyton Manning at the Bucks game.  Thought I saw him on the over head monitor.  Then looked several rows down -- yep that's him.  

Oh, can I also say (from the same game) "watching Greek Freak dunk on Marc then blocking his dunk on the other end in the same sequence." I ALMOST lost it. Although people sitting beside me would beg to differ.   

What's up with Peyton? He was also involved in the season ticket marketing. Is he a part owner of the Grizzlies? Or does he just have way too much time on his hands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GameOn said:

What's up with Peyton? He was also involved in the season ticket marketing. Is he a part owner of the Grizzlies? Or does he just have way too much time on his hands?

His wife owns part of the team.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JJJ was better than I expected, of course my expectations were based off what I read here. He was fun to watch until the season-ending bruise.

Gasol finally leaving felt like a breath of fresh air had been instilled in the team.

Noah was entertaining for the most part.

JV was better than I expected as well. It was nice watching a big play like a big again.

The Shelvin Mack experience.

Conley’s hair was interesting.

Overall, unsuccessful season again but more entertaining than the last 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Jaren going for 36 in the OT win against the Nets.

The game was basically lost, JB doing a JB and keeping Jaren on the bench until it was basically over, then Jaren launching a Hail Mary while falling back and sprawled on the floor and it went in to tie the game.

This was my favorite memory too.  More specifically, we were down 7 points with 33 seconds left.  Jaren scored 7 points in 33 seconds and  it was in real time, i.e. we didn't play the foul the other team game and hope they miss ft's.  That was such an exciting win....especially on the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

After the trade for Delon Wright, I predicted he would have 3 triple doubles in the last 4 games.

I bet Toke deleted that thread because of all the profanity from Chip and Father Pat, so nobody go look for it.  Also, there's probably a embedded image in there that a virus. 

It's also written in Hebrew (orthodox)....

I'm convinced that Toke IS Father Pat and Chipc3. Those guys get away with everything on the board with zero repercussions. They can do basically anything on the board.

And if they say they are offended by anything, you better believe that post will get edited or removed QUICK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, grizzlesbies said:

This was my favorite memory too.  More specifically, we were down 7 points with 33 seconds left.  Jaren scored 7 points in 33 seconds and  it was in real time, i.e. we didn't play the foul the other team game and hope they miss ft's.  That was such an exciting win....especially on the road.

+1

Well recalled!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Memories: watching JJJ play. I didn't like the pick but I was wrong, the guy can become an all star and he's only 19. Yes, maybe Trae will be better but JJJ definitely isn't a new Thabeet. 

Too early for offseason thoughts. let's see if we will have the pick (and eventually which one) and if Conley will ask for a trade.

Hope for a new GM and a new coach anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this