Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies at Detroit Pistons - 4/9/19

We gave up in the second half. You could see the effort just wasn't there. I'm not sure if that was the goal, but we accomplished it. Again, I'm fine with it because I don't want to convey at this point, and we might as well get the best pick we can. 

3 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Oh I think I know why the Grizz got beat tonight, I haven't seen a single post by Smit Tay.

Sorry, man, on the road working late.  Wish I could have watched the game... I think.

6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Your master plan sucks as bad as this season.

Grizzles have blown 18 double digit leads this season. That’s disgraceful. That’s almost 22% of the games played this season.

Wow, winning half of those would give a 41 win team.

1 hour ago, UkGrizz said:

Wow, winning half of those would give a 41 win team.

And still no change in coaching staff or front office...

4 hours ago, chipc3 said:

for now

3 hours ago, chipc3 said:

It happens all the time now with so many teams shooting 3s, it doesn't take all that long to get back in a game. It seems you can't decide if CW is in charge or not. Sometimes you have to make up your mind and stick with it.

2 hours ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

It happens all the time now with so many teams shooting 3s, it doesn't take all that long to get back in a game. It seems you can't decide if CW is in charge or not. Sometimes you have to make up your mind and stick with it.

No lead is ever safe in the NBA.

Wallace isn't in charge. He's a figurehead. I don't believe coaching makes a big difference either. That doesn't mean the fans aren't clamoring for both of them to be released. With ticket sales way down - and a number of people switching from Grizzlies season tickets to Tigers season tickets - something has to be done quickly to restore confidence in the franchise. 

2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

With ticket sales way down - and a number of people switching from Grizzlies season tickets to Tigers season tickets - something has to be done quickly to restore confidence in the franchise. 

can confirm.

Penny's incoming class has the city buzzing .

5 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Wallace isn't in charge. He's a figurehead. I don't believe coaching makes a big difference either. That doesn't mean the fans aren't clamoring for both of them to be released. With ticket sales way down - and a number of people switching from Grizzlies season tickets to Tigers season tickets - something has to be done quickly to restore confidence in the franchise. 

The only thing that is going to do that is for them to become a winning team again. I think they should stay the course with the players they currently have and while no team is immune to injuries, young or old players, I think the Grizz have a team very capable of getting back into the POs next year.

15 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

We gave up in the second half. You could see the effort just wasn't there. I'm not sure if that was the goal, but we accomplished it. Again, I'm fine with it because I don't want to convey at this point, and we might as well get the best pick we can. 

What I saw was a team playing very tough D in the 2nd half.

What I saw was a team playing very tough D in the 2nd half.

Our team? They gave up 62 points. Their team just took advantage of turnovers. 

They created a lot of those TOs, Drummond stole the ball from guards 3 straight times, they didn't realize how quick he was or how long his arms are. They made scoring hard for the Grizz. It hurt when Zeller fouled out.