Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies at Detroit Pistons - 4/9/19

2 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

That would be 20 point blown leads. Double digit leads is way higher.

Isn't 20 enough?

Its pathetic

Just now, Gogrizz123 said:

Should we keep Noah 

If he’ll stay but other teams have more money to offer him.

Just now, Gogrizz123 said:

Should we keep Noah 

Yes, if he's willing.  If he was playing tonight, we would have won.

I,m happy the grizzlies should have a lottery pick .but the Detroit piston fans should be very angry with there Detroit piston .this piston team SUCKS

its looks like the lakers have more of a MESS I love it 

I meant the FAKERS  they won many of there world championship by going WAY over the SALARY CAP and then go to small MARKET teams that are suggeling and get there best player for late first round picks 

28 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

From now on anyone calling a win before the game is done should be banned from these boards

bet.

(or at least have to sit out the next game ... maybe we can get them fined too...🤔)

24 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Grizzles have blown 18 double digit leads this season. That’s disgraceful. That’s almost 22% of the games played this season.

unacceptable.

28 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

From now on anyone calling a win before the game is done should be banned from these boards

I knew all that talk about the Pistons not having enough to come back was premature.

So can we play Yuta in the last game?  I mean we aren't going to convey the pick so there is nothing to play for at this point.  ????

10 minutes ago, CarloJ63 said:

So can we play Yuta in the last game?  I mean we aren't going to convey the pick so there is nothing to play for at this point.  ????

I agree

what happen if the grizzlies are  tied with Washington at 32-50

56 minutes ago, Gogrizz123 said:

May I have an explanation of how we were blowing out the pistons now we lose to them

You bet, the Pistons came out and play tenacious defense, their center stole the ball on 3 straight plays and Kennard started making 3s from everywhere then Ish Smith took over and finished the Grizz off.

18 minutes ago, lions said:

what happen if the grizzlies are  tied with Washington at 32-50

They average out their lottery number combinations to be the same.

So right now the Wizards have 90 number combinations for each round of lottery, and 7th (Grizz currently) have 75.  If they tie, they both have 82 number combinations, and a coin flip determines position who gets the 1 extra number combination and who drafts earlier if neither moves up in lottery.

In the unlikely, but still possible event that the Grizzlies tie with Pelicans and Dallas, 7 + 8 + 9 split up 180 number combinations, so 60 number combinations each, and I think coin flips determine the actual order for teams that don't move up in lottery.

As a reminder, there are 1000 different lottery combinations.

1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

Your master plan sucks as bad as this season.

Grizzles have blown 18 double digit leads this season. That’s disgraceful. That’s almost 22% of the games played this season.

From what point in the game? Half Time? End of 3rd?

To be down 10 at half these days is still an open game but to be in front by 12+ at the start of the 4th and lose is terrible. We've done that probably 4 times and almost a 5th but beat Rockets in OT after being up 19 at the end of the 3rd.